Goodbye everyone😔

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThumperTheBunny

Reaction score
This rabbit forum has been beneficial to me better than you would know. I started off as an uneducated, stubborn rabbit owner who did not know any proper care for rabbits. Thankfully, with the help of this forum, I have learned the proper care for bunnies. From @Mariam+Theo and @Madelyn L. to many more, I can say that I will give the best life I can to my bunny thumper. The exact day people started telling me that I was doing stuff wrong, I showed my parents the downsides of how I was currently housing and caring for thumper. After a lot of persuasion, they agreed to help me with the new care of thumper. We went and bought an xpen, hay, water bowl, and many more essential things I now know bunnies need. So sadly, I won’t be on this forum anymore. I will miss everyone that helped me and thumper. And if I ever need help with my bun, I will always know where to turn to. Again thank you to everyone who helped me find the proper care for my bunny. I can now say that thumper lets me pet him without fear❤️
-Katie

This rabbit forum has been beneficial to me better than you would know. I started off as an uneducated, stubborn rabbit owner who did not know any proper care for rabbits. Thankfully, with the help of this forum, I have learned the proper care for bunnies. From @Mariam+Theo and @Madelyn L. to many more, I can say that I will give the best life I can to my bunny thumper. The exact day people started telling me that I was doing stuff wrong, I showed my parents the downsides of how I was currently housing and caring for thumper. After a lot of persuasion, they agreed to help me with the new care of thumper. We went and bought an xpen, hay, water bowl, and many more essential things I now know bunnies need. So sadly, I won’t be on this forum anymore. I will miss everyone that helped me and thumper. And if I ever need help with my bun, I will always know where to turn to. Again thank you to everyone who helped me find the proper care for my bunny. I can now say that thumper lets me pet him without fear❤
-Katie
That’s great to read but why leave? I love coming back here to read the different stories!

I'm so happy Thumper is getting the essentials he needs and that we were able to help you out! Why are you leaving? Now that you know how to care for rabbits you can help other people that are in the same situation you were in.

Stick around and hang out here, it's a great place! I've had rabbits for nearly 13 years and I am still learning new things and making new connections in the rabbit community. You will frequently have a new question and sometimes it's nice to learn from the mistakes of others, as well as offer help to those who have the same questions you once had. This is a very good place with very kind people, you can stay as long as like!

I would love to stay everyone, but the place I live I have very, very low speed internet and I have to pay ally to use it. I will try to pop in here every once in a while, but I don’t want to spend too much money for my parents to have to pay for. But still, thank you to everyone to helped me❤️

Well, at least we know that your bun is being properly cared for. I am so glad you made the necessary changes for your bun to have a happy life.

I would love to stay everyone, but the place I live I have very, very low speed internet and I have to pay ally to use it. I will try to pop in here every once in a while, but I don’t want to spend too much money for my parents to have to pay for. But still, thank you to everyone to helped me❤
We will welcome you back any time. I understand the pain of slow internet and having to pay extra to use it. But when you have free time, feel free to come say hi. Very happy for you and your little bunny, Thumper.

I’m so pleased you found this forum helpful and sounds like you have a lovely set-up for Thumper now ☺️

Even if you can’t check in very often, keep your account open as you may have more questions along the way. And we will always be keen to see how you and Thumper are doing!

Latest posts

Back