goodbye Commander Bun-Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well my little one, it's so hard to believe that it's been two years since we had to say good bye. We love you and miss you greatly my bossy little girl. It's just not the same with out our boss. Rest in peace my sweet little girl and binky free--try not to be too bossy--miss you.

Still really bummed out even though it's been more than 4 years now and she would be 10+ a few. Bun-Bun was our very first rescue and started our life long love of bunnies. She was an alpha's alpha and we lived in her house. Rest in peace my little girl, we love you and miss you so much.

I'm so sorry for your loss. How beautiful Commander is in the photo you included. I lost my rabbit Scout (seven years with me)to GI stasis about two months ago. I know how painful it is to loose these wonderful friends. I'm still crying every day. It sounds as if Commander had a spectacular life and was very much engaged and included in everything. A very lucky bunny to be treated with the love and appreciation and respect that every bunny deserves.

BINKIE FREE IN CLOVER FIELDS AND GRASSY MEADOWS, COMMANDER BUN-BUN!!! And, when you see Scout, please give her a sweet bunny kiss from me:)

So true!!! I have loved and lost many cats and dogs in my 62 years but this is my first rabbit...it seems to me that there IS something especially intense about this grief. When we really bond with a rabbit, I think they entwine with us in some way that makes the experience of their loss so acute. And, of course, when you really know them, they are so delightful and beautiful and fun and loving that they light up your life!

She was our very first bunny. With the bunch I have now, she'd be one of my smallest rabbits, but she never seemed small to me. She was pushy, always got her own way, and was more than happy to let you know you lived in "her house".

I still hate having to be here, but I can't let the date go by without a rememberance. Today is five long years since you left us, my little girl. Not a day goes by that I don't look at your pics and talk about you. You were such a bossy little bunny but you never seemed to be little. I still miss you running around the house--why we called you "rocket rabbit". Rest in peace my little girl, we miss all your binkies and the help I used to get reading my newspaper.:pink iris:

Latest posts

Back