Goodbye Calliope

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeniseJP

Reaction score
Calliope crossed the Bridge on July 4th...it was warm here but even with plenty of ventilation and water, I found her passed on when I got home from work... a little wet about her mouth and her ears were blue...she looked like she was sleeping... she had been pooping, eating and drinking well...she leaves behind a 5 week old litter of three bucks and two does... they are thriving but Calliope is missed - she loved her Yogie treats best of all.

I forgot about this part about rabbit ownership... it is sad but this time I have pictures of Calliope.

She has a plot on the north end of my farm.

Binky free, big girl. You will be missed a lot.

Denise

I'm terribly sorry about Calliope. Binky free, sweetie. Do you have any pictures of her to share?

I still cannot believe she is gone... was just getting used to having lost Remy.

Her kits are thriving and eating well.

Pictures of them to follow...once I find the camera again... and will hunt down... posting in a moment...

Denise

%3Ca%20href=
P1010027.jpg
" alt="">

My favorite picture of her begging for a Yogie...

%3Ca%20href=
P1010024.jpg
" alt="">

With her sister Grace...

Binky free beautiful girl...:cry2:rip:

Denise

I am sorry to read that Calliope has passed, Denise.
I remember when you got her and how excited you were for the Checkered Giant countdown.
It felt like forever until she came... and now she has gone too soon.

Binky free, Calliope :rainbow:

Denise,
I'm so sorry to read off Calliope's passing. They are always just gone way too soon.
I too had forgotten about this part of rabbit ownership until I lost Elliot in the spring, but honestly, I'm thankful that we can forget, otherwise, we would never love another.

Lots of love,
Jen

Binky Free Calliope!
:angelandbunny:

Latest posts

Back