Good toys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThornInMySide

Reaction score
What do you give your bunnies for toys?

I feel like I’ve tried everything possible for my one rabbit, Thorn, but no matter what I give her she gets bored.

My Netherland dwarf, Jupiter, is happy with anything she can throw so I’ve given her the children’s stacking plastic cups along with many other things and she loved them. Thorn on the other hand looked at me like I was stupid. She lovvvvvess chewing (obviously) and I’ve given her so many things to chew on but I feel like she immediately gets bored. To me pet stores are useless when it comes to toys for her cause she hates them all. I’ve tried willow sticks, balls, toilet paper rolls, hanging bird toys with bells, etc.

I don’t know if anyone else has this issue, but Thorn loves to dig and I don’t know how to give her something to do when it comes to digging. Or if I gave her a dig box, what I should put in it for her to dig in.

When she starts the digging or chewing behavior on things she isn’t supposed to be doing it to, I usually try to distract her with something else but that never lasts long.

I’m just at a loss of what else I can give her so she doesn’t get so bored.

Thanks!

you can give her a cardboard box (or something like that) filled with hay for her to dig in...

Latest posts

Back