GOod quality mini rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i get this rex

• Yes, I should buy this rex

• No, find a new rabbit

Results are only viewable after voting.

bearbop

Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------

ED1B8A0563.jpg
Born On April 1, 2010: a litter of 6 kits born. Looks like 3-TriColor, 2-Broken Black, 1-Black.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A3929221DE.jpg
Born on April 6, 10, a litter of 4 kits born, 1 DOA. 2-Tri color, 1-Harlie.

This litter will be known as litter #3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

8B3B01A95C.jpg
Born April 7, 2010, a litter of 6 kits born.All 6 looks like they are torts.

[align=center]

what do u think about this rabbit

[/align]

Its a little hard to tell from the way he is being posed... but from what I can see he seems to be kind of long in the shoulders. His topline is pretty good, although I'd like to see a little more fullness to it, and his HQ are nice, but very straight at the bottom. Could use some more fullness.

Very wide in the midsection...not sure it he's too wide, or not. Looks a little long in the midsection, too. I would say that he peaks a bitlate, too.

He looks kind of...well, overweight, to me. Very bulky. Andhis ears are kind of long, too. ;)

Emily

It's very difficult from these photos to evaluate the rabbit as the handler's hands are covering the shoulders in some photos, and in another the rabbit's ears are covering the shoulders.

The rabbit does have a nice head and ears, but lacks fullness over the hips. Do you know the buck's weight? He looks rather potty.

I haven't seen many good red/broken reds with goodcoats. With so many points on the coat, you might want to shop around a little rather than starting out with such a challengingvariety.

He does look chubby to me. color seems very well balanced and well marked.

If i was staying in Mini rex, I would buy him to work into a program and show with. I would tone him down and see what a judge says about him. Do check his teeth, genetils and nails too. I found a very nice buck once and he was missing a nail, so he was only going to be good for brood buck

Latest posts

Back