Good Info

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowballbunnie

Reaction score
Last Saturday if you read my postings you know that I lost a friend. Well while talking with the vet she felt that he passed due to digestive problems. I asked her what a person could do to maybe better care for that particular part of the rabbits anatomy.

My vet called one of her colleuges who was more specialized in rabbit health and she suggested that for my other two buns that I purchase chewable Papaya waffers and give one a day to the rabbits.

It is a natural digestive stimulant and as I was told by the vet it would cause no harm to my rabbits.

I thought I would share that with those who could use that Information.

:happybunny:

I bought the papaya tablets, didn't know there were wafers. I gave it to my Netherland Dwarf as she is going through some GI stuff now, but is doing pretty well. She has not touched it as of yet. Do most rabbits just eat them as a treat? I will look for the wafers. Thanks! Tatum

Tatum I am sorry that I confused you they are tablets, my vet called them wafers and when I went to the health food store they called them tablets. So they are the same thing.

I have a mini-lop named Rocky "D" Road and he is as picky as they come so I crush his up and mix it with his oats and pellets. He loves it then I hope that helps you.

Claud. :colors:

Latest posts

Back