Good-bye my sweet Sophie...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my little girl lost her fight on Friday morning. She was almost 10. She lost the use of her back legs a couple of months ago, she was still fighting and so strong. Last week she got worse and I tried everything I could to make her well again. it was just her time. She lived a very good life and had the very best of everything I could give her. She will be missed and will be in my heart forever. I am so blessed to have over 9 wonderful years with her. She was one of kind, that is for sure.

Thank you so much. She was my baby girl and one of a kind, she will be missed so very much. I am so blessed to have had her in my life. They get taken from us way too fast.

I’m so sorry for your loss. She was blessed to have a human parent like you.🌸

Oh Anna, I am so sorry for your loss! Nine years is a good run but still not nearly long enough. I am so sorry.

Oh Anna, I am so sorry for your loss! Nine years is a good run but still not nearly long enough. I am so sorry.
thank you so much Butterscotch and everyone. It was very hard losing her. She was one of a kind.

How are your two babies doing? I hope Grey Goose and Butterscotch Schnapps are doing well and getting along with your other animals. Are they free roaming like you had planned? I hope being a bunny Mom was all you hoped for.

thank you so much Butterscotch and everyone. It was very hard losing her. She was one of a kind.

How are your two babies doing? I hope Grey Goose and Butterscotch Schnapps are doing well and getting along with your other animals. Are they free roaming like you had planned? I hope being a bunny Mom was all you hoped for.
They are doing well! They are not free roaming yet but I'm allowing them about half of my living room right now. We're taking baby steps. I enjoy being a bunny mom but my bunnies don't enjoy me. They're not afraid of me but they don't like to be touched or cuddled. That's fine, they have each other and I have my dogs for cuddles I guess. I like watching them play together and groom each other and I'm just glad they're happy.

I'm sure your bunnies enjoy you. They are just being typical bunnies. I found most are that way when they are younger. My youngest wouldn't let me near her for the first year. Now she runs out to greet me and ask for pets. She still doesn't like to picked up; but, that's OK. When your bunnies get older they might completely turn around and love to petted and cuddled. Don't give up just yet. Glad you are doing well with them and getting there on the free roaming. That might get easier as they get older as well. Just enjoy them, they do such silly things sometimes and fun to watch if nothing else.

i am very sorry to hear about your baby Sophie. We love them the best we can for the time we have with them. She will always live on in your heart.

Latest posts

Back