Good bye Beth

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Elizabeth passed peacefully this morning. She was with us for a little over seven years--not nearly as long as we would have liked. She was found, dumped in a park after Easter more than 7 years ago. She only weighed 14 ounces and we figured she was at the most 8 weeks old. She was a beautiful little gray bunny with white, tan, and black high lights. At the end of a year she was over Ten pounds. She was a lap bunny--she'd sit on your lap for hours and was a big cuddle bun. We're going to miss you sweetie. Rest in peace and binky free my "big" little girl.:bunnyangel:

it had been a great 8 years having her, gonna miss my lil girl

This is my Dad holding her after she was a year old

DSC00447.jpg

this was taken in 2007 a year before we moved to Las Vegas

Sep19_0001.jpg

We are so sorry to hear of your loss.
You guys gave her a great life after she was left out in the cold

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful little girl, and how lucky she was that you found her!

I really believe she's up in Heaven now & someday the 2 of you will be together again :rainbow:

thanks, it hasn't been easy this past week, I see her empty hutch every time I get up and come home from work, it's hard that she is gone

Elizabeth passed peacefully this morning. She was with us for a little over seven years--not nearly as long as we would have liked. She was found, dumped in a park after Easter more than 7 years ago. She only weighed 14 ounces and we figured she was at the most 8 weeks old. She was a beautiful little gray bunny with white, tan, and black high lights. At the end of a year she was over Ten pounds. She was a lap bunny--she'd sit on your lap for hours and was a big cuddle bun. We're going to miss you sweetie. Rest in peace and binky free my "big" little girl.:bunnyangel:
-larry-- I am so sorry to hear this,--my greatest condolences to you and yours,,--I too lost my little Houdini -(bun )-:angel:7-20-2013-he was one month shy of turning 8 yr.,,--after my heart attack 3-28,2011---I made an agreement with the almighty-pleading to outlive my critters--not realizing it hurts about the same...sincerely james waller -:cry1::angel::angelandbunny::love::pray::pray:

it's been over a month now, still hard to believe my lil girl is gone, miss the days of her laying on my chest when I was watching TV

Just came across this and am sorry you lost here. However long they´re with us, it´s never enough and we´re never ready. Binky free little Beth.

I'm so sorry for your loss. We animal lovers, it always breaks our hearts when we lose one of our babies. And they're ALWAYS our babies no matter how old they get.

But I truly believe we'll be reunited with all our furbabies in heaven one day.

Know that you're in my prayers.

Doesn't harldy seem possible, but, a whole year has passed--tomorrow--since you left this plane sweetie. I sure thought we'd have you with us a lot longer. I still remember holding you in one cupped hand-you were just so tiny. Rest in peace my little one, we miss you everyday.

Latest posts

Back