Going to see a house

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
Tomorrow morning we are going to Pittsburgh Pa our hometown to see a house we saw for rent. Beautiful remoddled home a semi victorian home.

Here is the house
0410081721.jpg

They are asking 850 dollars a month to rent that place. We can now afford a better home for us. :-X I am looking forward to seeing the house, if we get it I get the whole intire attic for a sewing room that is what I really wanted.

We moved to Weirton West Virginia a year ago. I had alot of family problems with my family, stress was taking toll of my marriage, things like that, so we moved to Weirton to get away from all of that. It helped us get back on our feets. Before my sister was due for surgery a year ago this month, I realized how much I truly miss Pittsburgh Pa, my hometown, also my family. Then my sister passed away in November, I told my hubby that I need to be near my family, they need me bad. On Easter Sunday i told my favorite aunt (my mom's eldest sister) that we are moving back home. She was so excited that she could have danced in front of the whole family. We all are itching to be back to Pgh really bad. I can feel it to where you just want to cry. I am very thrilled to be back home where I belong, as well as DJ (hubby) and his dad.

Also these people who own that house loves dogs, we can keep our pets. :-X

Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts that we get the house. My hubby will try and see if he can dock 50 dollars from 850 dollars. IF not we will pay 850.

It is in the area I don't want to stay at but hey the house I will take.

luvthempigs wrote:
Hi Angel, I really like that house. I hope it works out for you :)
It is a dream home, I love old victorian style homes. I lived in that area for 7 years until we moved to Weirton. It is a nice area, don't get me wrong.

I wanted to be in between my hubby's family and mine. My hubby's sister lives 5 doors down from that house, his brother and kids live a block from the house.

My family lives 2 towns over.

Yea, I like that style too. It has lots of personality and it will be nice for you to be closer to your family.

Let us know how things work out.

LOL! Well it's about time you recognize my name :p

I joined a year agoand wasn't here too long and lost my internet at home so I wasn't around for a while.

luvthempigs wrote:
LOL! Well it's about time you recognize my name :p

I joined a year agoand wasn't here too long and lost my internet at home so I wasn't around for a while.
I never knew that. lol

I will let you guys know. I posted on cavies galore too.:p

Wow what a nice house. And cheap rent too. Can you rent to own? I see a for sale sign on the grass too.

I hope you get it I will say a prayer for you.:pray:

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Wow what a nice house. And cheap rent too. Can you rent to own? I see a for sale sign on the grass too.

I hope you get it I will say a prayer for you.:pray:

Susan:)
He is doing 2 options sell or rent. My hub will see about rent to own as well too.

Wow...that house looks beautiful! I too love Victorian homes...would love to have one some day. For $850 a month that house looks like a steal! Renting houses around here is much more expensive.

I really hope it works out for you, SPM! :)

Bassetluv wrote:
Wow...that house looks beautiful! I too love Victorian homes...would love to have one some day. For $850 a month that house looks like a steal! Renting houses around here is much more expensive.

I really hope it works out for you, SPM! :)
I hope so too, cause I want my own sewing room. lol so I can store and sell more gp cozies.

What a pretty house!...i also love those victorian homes that you guys have over there....there is just that something special about them :)

Good luck i hope you guys get the house

Cheryl

cheryl wrote:
What a pretty house!...i also love those victorian homes that you guys have over there....there is just that something special about them :)

Cheryl
I will get some photos of other victorian homes in that area. There are so many of them.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
cheryl wrote:

Cheryl
I will get some photos of other victorian homes in that area. There are so many of them.
Cool.....i just love looking at pretty houses like those :)

Aww, that house is really beautiful! I hope it's just as good on the inside when you look, and that you can get it! :)

It's amazing, the difference in houses in different countries. I love the houses you guys have over there... here, our houses are all boring brick and cladding lol!

It seems like quite a few forum members are on the move at the moment! :running bunny

Well, I hope you get that house! it's gorgeous!

I want a house like that only on 10 acres or so in the country!

We did not take the house.

It is beautiful all over. but few problems we did not like to deal with. 1. basement is pretty bad, we could have delt with it no prob. also no place to put our lawnmower as well since we have to go through the dinning room to the kitchen with the lawnmower to get it down all them steps. We don't want to destroy that. Also no insulation in the ceilings under the floors to the main floors.

2. All hardwood floors on the main floor and hallway in the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor hallway no prob with the hardwoods. But main floor yes because of no insulations in the basement it will be cold. WE don't like that and high gas bill. We can deal with the hardwood floors if the floors were insulated completely.

I love the bedrooms, the front one, oh it has bowed windows with 3 windows, very bright, Kitchen beautiful. I did not want to pass it up, but the flooring was a problem with no insulation at all. The attic is nice, can not be used as a bedroom due to fire. Only storage or recreation. Also it has no central air and we can not handle heat. Electric would go up if using so much fans.

So we are back looking again, the guy was very nice, he said he will not do any work on the house until he has someone who is going to take it and tell him what they want done on it like two twenty line for stove or gas line for stove etc. When we told him we will pass he seemed bummed out cause he wanted us to take it cause we were straight forward in what we wanted to see done, instead of going back and forth with things. He does no credit check either and that is what I like too.

But he told us if we change our mind give him a call. He does have quite a few ppl who wanted the house, but not straight forward with what they liked done to the house. Also he does not do rent to own because there is too much involved, etc and such.

Latest posts

Back