Going to meet this guy tomorrow at 2!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessyka

Reaction score
tumblr_m7bdxyNgCC1rz3fm2o1_250.jpg

This is my soon to be bunny! Bayou went to the bridge and I just can't stand not having a bunny to come home to.

This new little one was a dreaded "easter bunny turned loose," once the family got bored of him and a nearby woman rescued him. He's about 4 months old. I emailed tons of people and this was the only one I got a response back from so I suppose that's a sign!

I'm still grieving for Bayou but I think having a bunny around the house will help me get through it.

Awww, how cute. This little guy won't take the place of your prescious bayou, of course, but will give you another one to love :) I think it's great you are rescuing him.

Let us know how it goes! :)

Adorable! I love the brown bunnies! Looks like my Scout did when she was a baby...I lost Scout three months ago and am just now adopting two...I feel just the same--wasn't sure I was ready but was LOST without a bunny in the house...

Our bunnyloves will never, ever be replaced but loving someone new helps. I know you will be so happy together:) Can't wait to hear more!

I got him. All the pieces fell into place in such a strange way. I went to meet him and a few hours later his foster called and said, "Y'know what? I'll drop the fee. You need him, come get him."

And he is to. die. for. Sweetest, most chill bunny ever. He was calm the whole car ride, now he's hopping around like he owns the place and get this: He's been here for one hour, is already grooming himself, flopped over once and when I pet him, he grinds his teeth.

I'm still feeling a little guilty but somehow I feel like Bayou led me to this guy.

Congratulations! I think you're right, it was meant to be. Bayou would be so happy for you, no need to feel guilty.

Latest posts

Back