going into hospital again tonight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucylocket

Reaction score
hi all

just to let you all no im going into hospital tonight for my gall bladder again

hopefully this time they'll take it out

seee you all soon

love varna xxxx

You'll be in my prayers, Dear Friend.

:pray:

-Carolyn

Oh you poor dear, tell them to fix it right thistime geesh making you go thru all thatagony how rude of them

Good luck Hon you will be in my prayers.

Get well soon! Don't sweat it, removinga gall bladder isn't a big deal. My mom had hers out last month.

I got real sick when i was 16 years old. Forabout a year i went to the emergency room at least once amonth. The hospital and dr would treat my symptomswhen i had a attack but would never run tests to see why i was sosick.. I just happened to have a attack on the morning of aappointment. I toughed it out all through the night till the morningand came in the dr's office really sick. I remember themsaying something like you should be at the er and lets see whats wrongwith you. If i wasnt so sick i would have probablyyelled at them, i been sick for year and now you want to payattention. The surgry was much less painful thenthe attacks. Hope they take yours out and you have a speedyrecovery. I was in some pain afterwards but wentback to school for a few days cause i had the hots for this guy haha.Who my husband and I ran into a few months ago. Howodd. Ok totally off the subject here. Guess ishould quit putting off the laundry and get it started.

Cristy

Adding my prayers and best wishes for surgeryand a very fast recovery for you Varna. My friend had her gall bladderremoved about 12 years ago after suffering througha lot ofpain, and she has been absolutely fine ever since. You'll be in myprayers..:angel:

Di

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'll pray for a fast recovery.:rose:

Katy

Many prayers for a successful surgery and speedyrecovery. You will be amazed at how much better you feelafter surgery. When you able to walk after surgery, trywalking as much as possible. It reallyto getmoving.

How are you? I hope everything went ok. I truelyunderstand your problem, the doctors I had kept arguing about what waswrong with me for 6 months I got to where the smell of food caused meto have a attack I went to the er 3 times one er doc. said that Ishould go home quit drinking ( I don't drink) and to take the pinkstuff witch make me very very sick now 10 years later andgallbladder free I feel great.

Latest posts

Back