God I miss her!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In time. I still have days where all I do is cry and miss Misty.

Itry to concentrate on all the good she gave me because I knowshe woldn't want me to be so sad all the time. I wish there wassomething I could do to makee this easier for you. Just know that I amhere if you need a shoulder to cry on.

Tina

My heart breaks everytime I see that beautifulavatar, so I can't even imagine the pain that you are feelingLissa. Let yourself grieve, it takes a long time to begin toheal.

Pam

flowers_045.jpg

This is Liquorice exploring the house, she was abig bold black Lionhead. She loved us and we loved her. She was killedbecause I washed her in Bob Martens Rabbit shampoo, I would never bathea bun again, just wash the poo off their bottom if they get messy, atrisk of fly strike. She can't be replaced it's like losing a familymember. I it's only a few months and I still think of her every day.She was not a girl who would let life get her down though and wehonoured her memory by getting Sammy from a rescue.

I don't understand? What is Bob Martens shampoo, and why would that kill Liquorice?

Stan_and_Jane wrote:
This is Liquoriceexploring the house, she was a big bold black Lionhead. She loved usand we loved her. She was killed because I washed her in Bob MartensRabbit shampoo, I would never bathe a bun again, just wash the poo offtheir bottom if they get messy, at risk of fly strike. She can't bereplaced it's like losing a family member. I it's only a few months andI still think of her every day. She was not a girl who would let lifeget her down though and we honoured her memory by getting Sammy from arescue.

You luckily do not seem to get this stuff in theUSA. It's sold as Rabbit shampoo but has Pyretrum in it. Theyrecommend you rinse the rabbit thoroughly after use and with 20/20hindsight there is a clue there. I remember my wife complaining thatthe utility room looked like a swimming pool after I did this so I didrinse her well. Liquorice hated it and hated me and still hadto be put down that evening ( I paid for the vet to come into hissurgery to try to save her) . I will never forgive or forget this. Shedid need her bum washed and to be cut down on food. She was our firstrabbit and Sammy will not be washed and lives mostly on hay and grass.I got a strong impression from the vet that this was not the first timethis has happened. That's my experience and all I can do now isremember it myself and share it with others.

(((Lissa)))

:4hearts:

~Emily and the fuzzbutts~

Latest posts

Back