God I miss her!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
I was just going through some of my picturesonline and came across this one. It's making mecry. :bigtears:I miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want herback. She was MINE!!! God had no right to take herfrom me. Not yet. Not this soon.*tears* I'm trying to move on butI'mreally struggling. This hurts so much.I just wish I could wake up from this nightmare...toher. GOD! WHY?!

lencimom1.jpg

We were so happy together. I don't know if I can't let this go.

Lissa- I know it hurts right now, but you can'tblame God for this...I know it sounds mean to say this because you weresuch an amazing owner, but regardless of that, there was still pain andstruggle in life for her on earth....She's now in Heaven w/ God andwaiting for you Lissa, It hurts to much and i wish i could do somethingfor you.......**Hugs**

Ellie

:pink iris:

Lissa, I don't know if this will help at all,but whatI believe is that God does not take anyone away fromus. Every soul agrees on their own time to pass, and there are alwaysreasons as to the timing. This lifetime that we live is but a briefmoment compared to the eternity of our spirits, and when a precioussoul crosses over from Earth, the ones who are left with pain are theloved ones remaining. Yet that pain serves a purpose as well; it showsto us just how open our hearts are, and how deep our love is that wehold for our soulmates. Allow the pain to wash through you, but at thesame time know that it will subside. What it will be replaced with isthe love that you hold for your dear Lenci. The memories of her willbring a smile to your face once more, and there is a corner of yourheart that will always be reserved just for her. Your heart has grownbecause of her...and no doubt that as the years pass, there will alsobe other small soulmates who will find their own special places in yourheart as well.

Allow yourself to cry and to grieve...let the emotions flow throughyou. If you are angry then let that flow as well. It is all part of theprocess of letting go of the physical side of your littlefriend.But the spiritual side of her will always be with you,and you may even find that as the years pass, she will come to visityou, either in dreams or even in the form of another animal.

I wish that I could absorb your pain for you, but as with every aspectof life, it is also there for a reason. Just know that everyone hereshares your grief and feels it with you, and there are many tearsflowing today for both you and Lenci.

My heart truly goes out to you...

~Di

Hi Lissa,

I know it hurts -- there will be days like this when the pain hits likea blast. A good cry is cleansing andtalking to friends also helps.

I'm so glad you could be there for Joyce -- you know the pain she isgoing through and nobody can understand better than someone who hasalso just suffered a loss.

Hang in there . . .

Pam :rose:

I'm out of kleenex. :tears2:

Thank you for your kind words. I hate dragging this topic on,but it's eating me up. Home seems like a funeralparlor. It just isn't the same. Everywhere I lookthere she is...to remind myself how much it still hurts. Yes,I am thankful for the time I got with her, but it wasn'tenough. I really feel like I lost a child. I don'thave any kids, so she was my baby and I treated as such. Thedepth of this hurt is unreal. I'm so broken. I'mdrowningin my own tears.

Just posted this to Joyce, although I've said most of it to you in PM already.

Joyce,

I'm so So Sorry I didn't respond to this. I never saw yourmessage. Buck Jones had a book in his collection called "TheSouls of Animals" by Gary Kowalski. I haven't read it yet,but the Table of Contents looks very interesting and it might besomething you might look up that hopefully would give youcomfort.ttp://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1883478219/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-7776960-8649717#readerpage

As I said to someone else recently, "they" (whoever 'they' are) saythat anything that is loved or loves does cross over intoHeaven. Although with the death of my best friend and myfaith being rocked, I usually believe that. These days, I'mgoing on blind faith.

I will continue to pray for you. I'm so sorry.

Unfortunately, the only way to get over such a deep loss is to walkthrough the dark tunnel and feel the pain. It's so verydifficult, but there aren't any shortcuts when it comes to grief of aloved one. Believe me, I'm very much in that tunnel myselfright now.

Winston Churchill said once, "If you're going through hell, keep going."

-Carolyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Lissa,

Lenci died just shortly before my Thumper did. For this Ifeel a very special bond with you, and your letters were the reason Ijoined as a member. I truly believe that they have met eachother in heaven, and will forever take care of each other.They are both looking down at us now with love and smiles.

:mrsthumper::thumper:

Lenci& Thumper

Your sweetness & love should be shared again &again. You will find another special love again likeLenci. It won't be the same love or a replacement forher. But it will bring you happinessagain.

Thumperlee

Lisa,

I just had to sell 10 of my first rabbits yesterday that I neverthought I would have to get rid of. It was so hard I can name everyoneof them for you and most of them who their parents were. It wasunbelievably hard so I know what you're going through. Please don'tblame God for it though. He knows what he's doing, I'm sure. My motherblamed God for the longest time for taking her brother from him. He hadALS and died before he turned 41, it was aweful and she still has thehardest time with it. When we went to the Pennsylvania Convention thisyear it was the 2nd anniversary of his death and the first song on theradio was one talking about dieing, a sad sad song that made us bothcry. But you see, the rest of the weekend was so special and my mom andI got to know a little more of eachother, I think that God wanted that.My Uncle wanted that, I know. I miss him dearly and wish that his sonand daughter would have got to spend more time with him, but ithappened for a reason. It's ok, it will get better I promise.

Kat

Aww Lissa I am so sorry for your loss :tears2:

I wish there was a way to make the pain go away, but there isnt. Knowthat you are not alone in your struggle. I completelyunderstand what you are going through. I lost my baby Oreo back inSeptember of 2004 and I'm still having trouble without her being here& dealing with her death. She died in my arms while having aseizure.. I was completely helpless there was nothing I could do tosave her & for a while I was blaming myself that I didn't doenough. It took time for me to realize there was really nothing i couldhave done to stop it. :sad:

Her cage was in my bedroom I could lay in bed & look over tosee her.. she was my best friend, my baby, my stay up all nite buddy..everytime i needed someone to talk to she always listened no matterwhat.. she made me feel better.. I miss that terribly. I have thelittle box with her ashes on her princess table where i kept her hay& treats in my bedroom with an angel on top of it. There'stimes when I still cry myself to sleep because i miss her so much.Sometimes i just sit there infront of it & talk to her, its notthe same as having her physically there, but i know in my heart herspirit is sitting there listening to me, protecting me. No other animalcan replace that bond between us. My parents wont let me get anotherpet (other then goldfish but i never really cared for goldfish aspets), so its hard to not have that kind of animal bond in my life.There is a special place in your heart that only animals can fill.

I know it's hard, extremely hard to deal with a loss like that. Takecomfort in knowing that Lenci know's how much you love her &even tho you dont see her physically there, she's always by your side..every small draft you may feel when there's no windows open, orsometimes when you get that feeling you're being watched, or somethingtickles your foot but no ones there, or the little noises that soundfamiliar but are disregarded as 'just your imagination' are her way ofletting you know shes there & she'll never leave you. Once youform a bond of love with someone whether it be a person or animal, thatbond lasts for eternity. Sometimes late at night i swear i hear thenoise that Oreo's water bottle use to make when she took a drink, itmakes me smile i know she's there with me.

Comfort yourself in all the good times you've shared, all the crazybunny things Lenci did & all the good times you have to lookforward to having with your new bunny. It will take time, but therewill be a day when you will be able to talk about your happy memories& they will bring smiles back to your face. Remember she isntsuffering anymore and she would want you to be happy, not sad.

Don't think of it as a good bye, there will come a time when you'll bereunited with Lenci and have her in your arms again:rainbow::bunnyangel:
Our thoughts & prayers are with you! :pray::rose::hug:
~pam

We watched the videos we made of her last nightback in December. I laughed and I cried and laughedagain. She was so alive and so pretty.

Carolyn, thank you for talking to me last night. You're an angel. :angel:

Any time, Lissa.

It was a good discussion.

-Carolyn

Oh, my goodness, Lissa! I HAD NO IDEA!!!!! My poor darling Lenci!!!!!!

My heart goes out to you. Just know that God makes nomistakes. One day when you've had time to heal He'll fillyour heart again.

Just know that I care.

Luv,

BunnyMommy

Of course you feel like that because you arenice person and gave that rabbit the love it deserved. We will neverget over losing Liquorice who was such a big bold beatiful blacklionhead girl but taking in our present bunny from a rescue seemed themost life affirming way of honouring her memory. I will shrink and postsome pics later.

I'm back to not being able to look at herpictures. It still hurts. Nothing can describe thisvoid. That 4-pound bundle of fluff was my life.

I remember losing Angel. It was hard. I cried A LOT just likethis. But Lenci was different. We had this strongconnection...a connection I will never feel again. No humanhas come close to touching my heart the way that she has. Idon't believe in reincarnation, past lives, etc. But I alwaysfelt like I knew Lenci before she was even Lenci.

Will I ever stop crying?

:bigtears:

lenci2.jpg

Latest posts

Back