Gladiolus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariusshadow

Reaction score
I tried to find a list of rabbit-safe flowers for a fundraiser going on through my mother's church- they're selling bulbs for spring! They have a limited amount of stuff to choose from, though. And the few I came up with on the list were gladiolus and day lily. Those were about the only two in the fundraiser, at least... So I know lilies are ok through other research. But I hadn't seen anything else on gladiolus before. I tried to do more extensive research on it, and it says that they don't usually care for it... But I can't tell if it's safe or not. o.o; Anyone else have any experience with these flowers and buns?

With wanting to redesign our yards and having Maybelle free-range there, I've done quite a bit of research and it was my understanding that any bulb flowers are deemed unsafe. I have both those flowers listed as unsafe in my lists but I also know there is a lot of conflicting information. Not much help I know. Lol. I hope someone else can help you out. :)

Latest posts

Back