Give 'em some book suggestions!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-His dark materials series
-the book of blood
-Maze runner series
-Howl’s moving castle
-Jigzaw Man
-House of many ways

-The host (You need to survive the first part of the book, myself nearly dropped reading the book because it was so slow).

-The dead by Mark Rogers

-When jeff comes home (truly a good book and you really feel for jeff struggles and pain)

-Sherlock holmes
-Survivor
-Warm bodies
-Metero 2033
-Marina by Carlos Ruis Zafon
-The wind up bird chroncial
-The girl with all the gifts
-Borne
- Wicked lovely this is one book of a serie by Melissa marr
-And then there were none
-engelsfors trilogy
-The girl next door
-Dune
-Neuromancer
-Summoner series
-Vamparies by John Steakly

I can also give tips on wattpad books which are free to read or at least was free when I read them 🤣

No smart kids allowed
The windcaster
The dollhouse murderer
Goats from lamb
The cellar
Tortured dreams at least the pre-draft before the published book

CN-novel that have full english translation on the web:

Eight treasures trousseau
To be a virtues wife
Doomed to be cannon fodder - light read

Just a mix of books suggestion some are romance, some are based on true stories or have a more realistic history, horror and sci-fi. Could give more but right now I’m into reading CN-novels, so nothing I can recommend outside it yet.

I don’t dare start reading printed books since I started university because I get totally hooked and can’t put the books down 😣 With CN-novel I get stuck with limitid chapters and can’t binge read if I don’t save up chapters after a new update comes. So it’s a restriction for myself but I can still get to read books.

Books and games I need to have restrictions on 🤣

Haha, if only I could say all the books I love! Does anyone have Goodreads? That is where I keep up with all the good books.

I mostly stick to WW2 Romance novels, but here are a few of my favorites from several genres:
-A View Across The Rooftops
-Between Shades of Grey
-Salt to the Sea (sequel to Between Shades of Grey)
-The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (The movie on Netflix is also amazing!)
-Sky In the Deep
-The Girl the Sea Gave Back (sequel to Sky In the Deep)
-100 Days of Sunlight
-The Scorpio Races
-A Fire Sparkling
-The Hunger Games series
-The Girl Who Could See
-The Wingfeather Saga
-The Long Flight Home
-All The Light We Cannot See

• Geometrical Vectors by Weinreich. Great for anyone taking college calculus who wants a way to visualize the maths.
  • Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis by Gruber et al. The #1 text for a background in investing.
  • Gravitation by Misner, Thorne, & Wheeler. The #1 text on relativity. Not the boring special relativity with trains and clocks, but the really cool general relativity with manifolds and tensors.
  • Collecting Medieval Coins: A Beginner's Guide by Torongo. The only general read in this area that manages to cover 1000 years of medieval history through their money, monetary policies, and mintmasters in a non-catalogue, non bore-you-to-death manner.
  • The Universal History of Numbers by Ifrah. Where did our numbers come from? Find out here!
  • Bone by Jeff Smith. This started out in the early '90s as a B&W indie (non-superhero) comic, and was later picked up and colorized by Scholastic.
  • Anything by Richard Feynman (my avatar). He has textbooks, sure, but also a lot of great general reads with the most memorable stories of this greatest scientist of the 20th century. There's even a CD release of his stories he told at Cal Tech from when he was working on the first atom bomb.
  • Anything by H. P. Lovecraft. The master of not just horror, but being able to describe the indescribable.

• Geometrical Vectors by Weinreich. Great for anyone taking college calculus who wants a way to visualize the maths.
  • Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis by Gruber et al. The #1 text for a background in investing.
  • Gravitation by Misner, Thorne, & Wheeler. The #1 text on relativity. Not the boring special relativity with trains and clocks, but the really cool general relativity with manifolds and tensors.
  • Collecting Medieval Coins: A Beginner's Guide by Torongo. The only general read in this area that manages to cover 1000 years of medieval history through their money, monetary policies, and mintmasters in a non-catalogue, non bore-you-to-death manner.
  • The Universal History of Numbers by Ifrah. Where did our numbers come from? Find out here!
  • Bone by Jeff Smith. This started out in the early '90s as a B&W indie (non-superhero) comic, and was later picked up and colorized by Scholastic.
  • Anything by Richard Feynman (my avatar). He has textbooks, sure, but also a lot of great general reads with the most memorable stories of this greatest scientist of the 20th century. There's even a CD release of his stories he told at Cal Tech from when he was working on the first atom bomb.
  • Anything by H. P. Lovecraft. The master of not just horror, but being able to describe the indescribable.
Lovecraft and Feynman?! Wow that’s quite a range. I don’t read any of Feynman’s lectures but his personal musings are amusing. I’ve read Lovecraft too but actually prefer his friend August Durleth. You’ve got some very eclectic taste there.

Best book I’ve read lately is The British Are Coming by Atkinson. This book was so good that I actually reread it immediately after finishing it! I’ve reread books before when they are enjoyable but never back to back like that. This book blew my socks off.

If anyone is on Goodreads, and wants to friend me, I’m Whiterabbitrage there too.

If you haven’t tried Goodreads, I can’t recommend it enough.

I got an addiction to realistic fiction. My favorites are-
- Anything By Renee Watson (My favorite is- Peicing Me Together)
- Fish In A Tree, Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- Wish, O'Connor
- Wonder, R.J. Palacio
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Ann Brashares
I also got an addiction to historical fiction. My favorites are-
- The I Survived Series
- Caddie Woodlawn, (I do not know who wrote it)
- Calico Captive (I do not know who wrote this either)

So many book reccommendations! I can finally start looking into something good that we might have publkshed here too!

Oh I got lots...

- Warriors series (best series ever!)
- Wolves of the Beyond series
- Because of The Rabbit
- Wish (just finished reading it)
- 150 Years of The AKC (I think that is what it is called)
- White Fang
- Togo (I finally watched the movie!)

I have more I just can't remember them right now.

Best book I’ve read lately is The British Are Coming by Atkinson. This book was so good that I actually reread it immediately after finishing it! I’ve reread books before when they are enjoyable but never back to back like that. This book blew my socks off.

If anyone is on Goodreads, and wants to friend me, I’m Whiterabbitrage there too.

If you haven’t tried Goodreads, I can’t recommend it enough.
Thanks for reminding me about goodreads! I have the app but haven’t really used it! Will send you a friend request through there!
I’ve been on a Terry Pratchet kick! Did I spell his name right? Love his hysterical metaphors.

I'm on a 12th grade/College reading level, but I can never find any books in that range that interest me or are appropriate, so I need some suggestions. Anyways, my list may be long (actually it will be long), so grab some iced tea and a snack before you begin.
Some of my favorite books, in any order are:

Song for a whale
How to Speak Dolphin
A Swirl of Ocean
Turtle in Paradise
Dolphin Dreams
The Encyclopedia of Whales, Dolphins, and Porpoises
Fact Tracker: Polar Bears and the Arctic
Fact Tracker: Dolphins and Sharks
Out of my Shell
Isabel of the Whales
Chasing at the Surface