Gingerbread House Extravaganza

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
So, a friend decided we should enter this contest this year. She got all excited about it, got my sister and I involved, and then couldn't help at the last minute. Typical, really.

I would have thrown my hands up and said forget it, because I had so many other things on my plate right now. What I didn't realize until the last minute is that we had to have a sponsor donate at least $500 for us to enter. And go figure, they'd set us up with a sponsor.

Therefore, since someone had paid $500 for me to create a gingerbread fire engine...

I created one. With my sister's help. :)

Here it is!

5-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

6-1.jpg

That looks awesome! :biggrin:Will it be exposed somewhere?

I don't quite understand the concept of the sponsor though to be honest. How does that work? What's in it for them? Just curious really. :)

That looks great! We had a little holiday gathering in my apartment last night and built gingerbread houses. They've now been renamed the gingy shack and gingy shanty. Gingerbread house building is harder than it looks!

Nela wrote:
That looks awesome! :biggrin:Will it be exposed somewhere?

I don't quite understand the concept of the sponsor though to be honest. How does that work? What's in it for them? Just curious really. :)
If you go to the sponsors page at this website, it lists what they get if they are a sponsor:

http://www.rotarycharity.org/

I dropped it off this morning and I still don't know who our sponsor is. Ah well, maybe I'll find out tomorrow. :)

It is at the Jacksonville Historical Society. People come take tours, they do a scavenger hunt for kids with the displays. We go every year, but decided to participate this year. :)

Latest posts

Back