Getting some Beveren!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DharmaBuns

Reaction score
I already have my Tans that I absolutely adore but this coming April I will be picking up a trio of Beveren in Indiana (headed down there for Tan Nationals) :) There really don't seem to be any breeders in my state which can certainly pose a problem, but I'm hoping that if I get some flashy blue ones it will spark some interest. I've heard that they're a wonderful breed, very docile and sweet. I'm so excited! Is it April yet hehe?

A local breeder here (4 miles down the road from me) have Beveren but I am not sure which color. They absolutely adore them.

CCWelch wrote:
A local breeder here (4 miles down the road from me) have Beveren but I am not sure which color. They absolutely adore them.
I'm glad to hear that :) I've heard (from people who have them) that they're just absolute dolls and that they're very cuddly. It will definitely be a different experience from my Tans who are...absolutely insane. I love my Tans, they will always be my favorite but I think it will be nice to have some more laid back buns :)

Lol I am jumping on the Beveren bandwagon!! I am getting a trio of BEW next month from a breeder in Wisconsin. The breeder locally has black and BEW but is not breeding yet.I would LOVE to see pictures of your Blues when you get them, and I might have to make a Michigan run when you start breeding!

Latest posts

Back