Getting really worried

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Today Molly hasnt had anything to eat or drink,she has not pooped or peed. I've been syringing water into her every 10minutes, she has been refusing even bananas and cheerios which is herfavorite, I've been trying to give her some petromalt but she won'ttake it and has fought me so I don't want to put her through anymorestress than I have to. Im now trying to syringe some pumkin into herbut she wont take it. She just sits there in the corner of her cage andis grinding her teeth alittle bit, she's also been hiding so i cant getto her so Ive been resulting to taking the whole cage appart.I really think this is G.I stasis, and Im really scared, shes just notlooking good. I have already called my vet but shes not in so im optedto take her in to the emerg clinic

We just got back from the emergency vets, andMolly pooped:colors::bunny18:happydanceI am sooooo happy, she has eveneaten some pumkin and a piece of banana. I had given her some Ovolbefore we left for the vet's and had tried to massage her tummy, Iguess it worked!!!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:I'venever been so RELIEVED:thanks:everyone!!!

jordiwes wrote:
Do you have any baby gas meds handy? Those are always goodto relieve any gas bubbles. Also tummy massages can help break up anygas or objects that are stuck in there.
Good advice. The gas meds have saved me many a vetbill! I always grab the simethicone first. Ifthey're not better an hour or two after the dose, then I know I have aproblem.

Glad she's better!

sas

Latest posts

Back