Getting Mini Lops

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCRabbitry

Reaction score
I am so super excited! I am picking up Mini Lops here soon! I am getting a blue GT steel doe, a black ST steel doe, a Lynx doe, a seal buck, a REW buck, a Broken Orange Buck, a broken chestnut buck, and a chestnut buck.

I know.... it's a little uneven... I am going to go through the bucks after I get them home and settled in, and decide who to keep. :D Melinda

www.tcrabbitry.net

Oh wow congrats! I will check out your site! I want to get a baby Mini Lop next spring and you aren't to far from me! Let me know if you plan on having babies ready in the spring!

I had one of my does bred for me, and plan on breeding the other ones that I get asap after I get them, so I should have some available. :D

Yay! Hehe. Do you know what colors you might get? I don't really care what color of rabbit I get but I was just wondering.

I am going to be breeding for agouti's and steels.... my does are a blue Gold Tipped Steel, a Black Silver Tipped Steel, and a lynx... so lots of colors possible. :D

That just happens to be how the deal worked out... The one doe is super nice, and two of the bucks are still babies, so I will go through after I get them, and get started with breeding good quality stock. :D

Latest posts

Back