Getting A Budgie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky_2017

Reaction score
Ok so something has happened meaning I cannot get another rabbit, so I’m getting birds. I’m getting budgies or cockatiels, you know just small ones. Do you think my rabbit will be disturbed by the noises? He’s fine with my dog barking and I often have the window open, and there’s this huge tree where the birds roost and chirp. Lucky has free run of my room all day. I’m thinking of having Lucky out from 7am-3pm and my birds free flying (I’ll put a blanket over Luckys cage) from 3pm-6pm.

it is recommended not to have birds while you have rabbits as the diseases the birds may carry

Your rabbit should be fine. While I've had rabbits, I've had Diamond doves, canaries, finches, & button quail. I had, at times, to be diligent about picking up scattered seed or bunny would eat it. Other than that, no issues.

Btw, if you haven't considered diamond doves, you may want to give them a look.

Your rabbit should be fine. While I've had rabbits, I've had Diamond doves, canaries, finches, & button quail. I had, at times, to be diligent about picking up scattered seed or bunny would eat it. Other than that, no issues.

Btw, if you haven't considered diamond doves, you may want to give them a look.

Thankyou Blue Eyes! I will look into them [emoji5]

Latest posts

Back