Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure what is happening on this thread, however my favorites
Favorite Movie - Shrek
Favorite Colour - Green
Favorite Book - Henny Penny (from my childhood)
Favorite Donut - Fresh Cream
Furthest place I travelled - Nashville USA ( I live in South Africa)

I am not sure what is happening on this thread, however my favorites
Favorite Movie - Shrek
Favorite Colour - Green
Favorite Book - Henny Penny (from my childhood)
Favorite Donut - Fresh Cream
Furthest place I travelled - Nashville USA ( I live in South Africa)
Here is how this thread works:
I stole this off a member of the guinea pig forum called ‘spoink’ but it sounded fun.

‘I thought we could try a new game?
A little bit of getting to know eachother.

You have to say a statement, and the poster after you answers whether it is true or false. Then poses their own statement!

Example:

Poster 1: The person below me has cheated on a test.

Poster 2: True.
The person below me can drive.

and so on!’

I’ll start.
The person below me has a dog.

My first dog, Princess T"Pau (Star Trek) a 9 month old purebred Doberman--super smart, very loving and great protection--the Star Trek name because the original owner had her ears cropped--also all of our bunnies too. TPBM what is your favorite thing to cook for family gatherings?
[Getting this back on track with Larry's last question]

One of my favorite thing to bake (rather than cook ;) ) for family gatherings is a Death by Chocolate cake.
1674587956391.png

The person below me (TPBM) likes to bake _______ ?

Yup! Aside from the fact that I live on a farm with over 50 animals, I’m currently training my horse (Qwiggly) and my Dad’s horse (Moose). Currently, neither are safe to ride, but our ground work is progressing great and I’m hoping to be doing ridden work by the end of the summer.951F96C5-BA23-4676-BD27-7A884697BBA3.jpeg
Qwiggly74D30308-6A4D-402C-8129-2BC969604A94.jpeg
Moose

TPBM has/is training some kind of animal

I managed to get all my boy buns to come to me when called by name, so i think that counts as training. Iris, after all this time, still won't take to it though.

Tpbm has/had a senior bunny?

Nope, my parents bought me a betta fish at one point as a surprise but I rehomed them because I had no idea how to care for a betta and I didn't want one in the first place.

TPBM has rabbit stuff that's not related to their rabbit(s) (as in rabbit statues, rabbit dishes, rabbit stuffies, ect)

Latest posts

Back