Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m a little confused, but my fav donut flavor is strawberry-filled with sprinkles!

TPBM loves snow!
I love snow!! And to the donuts one, I love chocolate donuts.

TPBM has been to Australia
(That is my dream vacation destination)

Gosh, no. Down Under is 18hrs of flight and 1000eur ticket away from me. I probably wouldn't ever be able to go even if i want to.

Tpbm, what sort of food is your rabbits' inarguable favourite?
Iris' recent excitement is for when we top her hay, she will periscope and even take 3-4 steps on twos. It's a feat that previously (when Storm was still here) only banana could make her do.

Yes. Though i'd like to get Iris a bondmate, it's really impractical and risky right now. Maybe in a few years...

TPBM ______?

True. I live in the middle of nowhere in a small parish.

Tpbm, how far is your good rabbit vet?

Yep. I'd say that i'm slightly better than the average person. Though i'm in a class full of stylist students, i've been asked "how do you draw so well?" by half of them. I will admit that i still fail miserably when deciding where to place the shadows and lights, though i've seen some improvement.

Tpbm, ______?

Yep. I'd say that i'm slightly better than the average person. Though i'm in a class full of stylist students, i've been asked "how do you draw so well?" by half of them. I will admit that i still fail miserably when deciding where to place the shadows and lights, though i've seen some improvement.

Tpbm, ______?
loves rabbits ;)

TPBM what is the weather at your house?

Sort of. I traveled all over a few years ago. Went all over Europe. Why? Because I always wanted to travel. Always! Even as a little kid I dreamed of faraway places. Most of my adult life however, I was dead broke. Then my husband left me so I studied to get a career and suddenly I had money to travel and wow I made the most of it. I kept all my monthly expenses small so every year I had enough to go somewhere. I love architecture and history and literature and art so it was wonderful to travel. I had adventures too! But those are too crazy to talk about here. It was exciting as I usually stuck to small towns where people aren’t used to tourists. It was challenging too. Once I couldn’t figure out how to use the shower: it looked like a motorcycle! Another time it was a toilet: there no handle to flush with! Menus not in English. Getting lost and having no one to ask. It was fun having so many puzzles to try and sort out. I really miss it but I won’t go again. Too old now!

TPBM has never been in love

Musti was and will always be my one and only first rabbit. He was what one would call all the common good stereotypes of a rabbit-calm, cute, cuddly, affectionate, likes to be held etc. Though he certainly wasn't any less maintenance than the other rabbits after him. Truly the best personality i could've ever expected, especially for a 'temporary pet' who wasn't supposed to make it past summer in the first intentions. I loved him to bits and was extremely devastated when it became evident that he wouldn't be able to live a full-value life even after attempted treatments.
I also can't forget the snow-white silky-soft Little Prince Lümi. He kissed me so much so often i sometimes had to escape because he just wouldn't stop showing his love. He's also the only one who gave me a chance to capture ''the elusive flop'' in a video. He was also the biggest renovator ever.
And Storm, my grump, chill dude who never had a problem and stood with us the longest.
Iris too. She's been showing her true colours since Storm is no longer here for her. The queen is a lot bossier than she let on before.
All in all, i cannot compare my rabbits to one another, but Musti will forever remain my first and dearest rabbit.

TPBM, what about you?

My first dog, Princess T"Pau (Star Trek) a 9 month old purebred Doberman--super smart, very loving and great protection--the Star Trek name because the original owner had her ears cropped--also all of our bunnies too. TPBM what is your favorite thing to cook for family gatherings?

Latest posts

Back