Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there a whole lot of times. The last time was 5 years ago on a motorcycle trip with a friend of mine--ten days from here to Crater lake, up to Bellingham for 2 more and then west to east thru Washington, Idaho, Utah and back home. TPBM has been to other countries besides where they live.

Yup, got that thing off my checklist when this spring's Erasmus+ programme took me to Bergamo, Italy for a month, paying us for literally being there and helping out in the kitchen mostly making ravioli. It was cool.

Tpbm has been to european countries?

Eh, nope. Started vocational all over again, another side of the country, completely different position.

TPBM, tell me what you consider active? Free interpretation!

Starting thread again so it can keep going 😁
TPBM what did you have for breakfast?

Probably late Victorian because of its fashion?

Tpbm what is something you would never do and why?

Bungee jump--severely damaged spinal chord--2 vertebrae in mid back are 90 degrees out from the rest of my spine, lumbar L-5 is permanently cracked(been that way since 1995 MRI) and I only had one disc left in the same MRI--3 Helo crashes, 2 train wrecks, and a Moving Van ran a red light and T-boned my patrol car and knocked me 142 feet from the intersection where I had the green traffic signal. Used to love Roller Coasters too. TPBM what is the highest speed you've ever traveled on land? (276 mph on a mag-lev train).

I don't know how fast central european express trains go, but that was the fastest and smoothest train ride ever. It was an accident that we got on it in the first place-if i recall correctly it went from Munchen through Milan to Rome? We were just trying to get back to Bergamo from Como...

Tpbm, what are you happiest about?

Eh, in a roundabout way?
I have trouble remembering where i've placed something and will constantly misplace items that have a very specific place in my space. I have to spend a decent amount of time every day looking for lost/misplaced items of mine. Don't love it but can't get around it.

Tpbm what are some of your favourite dishes from other cuisines?

Nope. They're great to listen to when paired well with other instruments but i can't bear to be in a practice with those. My ears are too sensitive for that. I prefer a mellower sound like the small zither.

Tpbm, give us a statement.

Cannot afford a place with a separate kitchen and the common one is virtually unusable so i have my own lil' cooktop and the shower is my sink when i need to wash anything.

Tpbm, what sort of questions do you like best in this thread?

Latest posts

Back