Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup!

TPBM is going to a camp this summer

Yup, after 2 years of waiting I will camp at the Wacken Open Air Festival :)

TPBM met people because of bunnies one would not have encountered without (like, people with kids stopping by to pet the rabbits, fellow breeders helping me with sexing, nail clipping and such, people I hire to care for my herd while I'm away - today was a nice, social day :)...)

Yes--we met a fellow bunny owner here that was looking for a Vet to board his bunny while he was with family in CA for a couple of weeks. Told him we could watch her as 1 more wasn't that much work as we only had 4 left--came here with 17. TPBM likes to be outdoors.

Used to like to hike thru the woods to fish lakes and streams--farthest we ever went in 1 day was 54 miles--what I wouldn't give to be that young and in the shape I was then--played soccer in college so I was aerobic as can be. TPBM, what activity would you like to be able to do whenever you wanted?

Yup. I could get a full permit if i wanted to. I'd like to sign up for driving school right now, but i reckon that i'll be living off my summer salary in fall when i plan to move, so i can't take the car school yet. But since i'd be moving to a city with good vets less than 3km away, driving wouldn't be as important anymore. I'd be able to just wing it by foot if things were to get desperate.

Tpbm, when did you last get teary and why?

Current pair-not really. Storm will follow literally anyone in hopes of a snack but will immediately turn tail and run if we don't give him any. Iris is keen on following him instead of us.
The two before them-definetly. They could be pet and cuddled with for hours on end.

Tpbm, share one of mischevious bun's antics?

My bunny chews the carpet 🙄 (it’s actually quite frustrating)

TPBM lives on a farm

Woke up way earlier than expected just to go sweep the yard of the cafe i'm working at.

Tpbm, tell us anything.

Latest posts

Back