Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but one of our cats wants to be outdoor. 😅

TPBM cooks every night for dinner

It takes a while, but it is nice to get hand written mail.

TPBM movie you watch the most

I don't really watch movies.

TPBM LOVES macaroni salad. I DO.

Yep--my screen saver is a scrolling collage of all the bunnies we have rescued--even some that have been gone for almost 2 decades. TPBM has "family" recipes that they don't share--one of Nancys' co-workers got upset with me when I would not share a recipe because she wasn't family, also we'd rented a DVD from Blockbuster and she returned it almost 2 weeks late and guess who had to pay the late fees?

Nope. I've got family recipes but I am MORE than happy to share them with anybody who asks, I love throwing recipes at people ;) My favorite family recipes include grape & mustard pork loin and cream cheese chocolate chip dip

The person below me is watching the new season of Stranger Things

My favorite family recipes include grape & mustard pork loin and cream cheese chocolate chip dip

The person below me is watching the new season of Stranger Things
Ooh the cream cheese chocolate chip dip sounds so interesting! I'd like to know how it's made...

I'm not watching Stranger Things though. I don't really have the time to look into shows to watch now but i've heard that it's very good. My friend showed me a clip of what was supposedly "the most horrible death" in one season and i wasn't disturbed at all. I guess that i lacked the context to be.

Tpbm, how long do you commute from home to work/school/other?

Latest posts

Back