Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False. But.... my sister has two cats.

TPBM goes crazy over horses

Definitely Star Trek, I run a couple star trek roleplays

The person below me: pineapple on pizza or not?

It depends on what other toppings are on the pizza. I won't be bothered if it's there, but i wouldn't miss it if it weren't.

Tpbm's rabbit has participated in the bunny chat subsection?

My fastest is a train as well, though the usual ones that take 120km/h. These could probably go even faster, but winter applies to railways too. I'm going to travel by plane next saturday, for the first time, so that will become my fastest travel overall.

TPBM, what about you?

I have never been on train, plane, or boat. But I am going on a trip on a train February 26

TPBM has a dog

An imaginary one that my buns' xpen is going to be shipped for. No, actually not. I used the excuse of Storm's birthday to order it after all the questioning. I'm excited to finally have found a cheap-ish, high-sided pen that'll ship to me, for free. It should arrive on the 25th. Hopefully it means no more cramped nights for my royalty! Go xpen gang!

does the person below me also have an xpen or some equivalent of it? Or are their bun/s lucky enough to be fully freeroam?

Semi-true. I have an xpen that gives my bun some bunny-only space away from the dogs who know not to go inside, but the door is never shut (except when Benji has gotten himself in big trouble), so he is technically free-roam.

It snowed at our house last night. The person below me has a rabbit that loves to hop through the snow.

Latest posts

Back