Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iris turned one in late december, Storm will be 2 in late february. Lümi would've been 2 by now(roughly a month older) and Musti would've been just barely 3(~30th january).

Tpbm, share your buns' favourite toys. How badly destroyed are they?

One really likes toys and the other one loves roaming thru his cardboard castle. T P B M , what is something strange that your bunny does---i.e. my avatar Nikki used to sleep on her back with her legs in the air--scared the crap out of us the 1st time as we thought she'd passed.

It's a recent thing i'd discovered- sometimes when i lower my head to meet hers, Iris will briefly lick my hair, then stop as she tries to get it away from her mouth and realizes that my hair is way longer than Storm's or her own coat.
None of my boys have exhibited such behaviour. She will sometimes also bump me schnozz instead of hair kisses. Storm would rather just nip it.

Tpbm, what sort of tea do you like? I like fruit and flower teas, something with a milder taste, and definetly not black tea.

I like tulsi sweet rose tea in the evening and coffee in the morning .
what is the one thing you do that makes you feel free?

My fav book is Chester and Gus. :)

TPBM What is your fav pop/soda flavour? (Mine's Watermelon lemonade.)

My favorite soda is probably Sierra Mist (lemon-lime) soda!

TPBM has a cactus! 🌵

Dandelions because they're basically a weed plant here, so abundant fresh greens for the buns when it's in season (pretty much any time there's no snow, they grow, at least leaves). I actually like their colour too, rich buttery yellow. It's always fun to find those that have 3-5 stems and flower heads conjoined into one fat tubular thing. I used to be unsettled by those when i was a kid.
Daffodils smell nice. I like those that have white blossoms and yellow inner bits that have orange at the edges.
If it's just for beauty, something with big flower heads and a noticeable smell.

Tpbm, what's something you like to do when alone?

Yep, our cottage has survived both world wars.

TPBM, who is the most photogenic one in your family?

Nope! Only a bunny and a cat.

TPBM is the youngest child in your family

My youngest is 10 weeks

The person below me has discovered a new band that they love within the last month

Latest posts

Back