Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished "The Expanse", 9 books. TPBM likes to cook for the Holidays.

I do like to cook, but I haven't been able to lately with my living situation
I have been looking forward to reading The Expanse for a while, I just got the first 3 books for Christmas :)

The person below me has gone camping before

I used to guide 14 day backcountry trips, so I've done my fair share of camping and can't wait to do more.
TPBM is experiencing a cold snap right now. (It was -7 F outside this morning and my apartment was 50 F until I got a fire going)

Yeah, it's the first time in about 4-5 years we have roads so snowy and slippery that it's not a joke of a molten puddle anymore. Woke up one morning to 10cm of fresh, floofy snow on neighbour's car. Our most recent cold dip was around -22°C and it would get cool like 17.5° indoors (our apartment normal, "comfy warm" being about 20-22°)
Tpbm, did you get a christmas tree of any sorts this year? I got one in my rental after a decade of not having one, and i loved it!

Indeed i'd like to be a vet since there just aren't enough good bunny vets in my country. But six years of learning mostly about cats and dogs and all 1000 issues they can have, especially breed-specific, just to learn rabbit/bird/snake/etc exotics treatment on the side, thanks but i'd have to refuse. My home isn't safe enough to lounge around for that long, especially for my royality.
Tpbm isn't a native english? Does the person who is, know anyone who isn't?

I am a native English speaker. I think maybe someone in a couple of my classes isn’t :)
TPBM has a dog.

Wrangling in the wires and getting hurt by digging themselves off the bed?

Tpbm is there something you'd want to do but cannot?

Nothing... Eventually later in life I'm thinking of fostering teens, but with the job I want ( service dog trainer. I still LOVE bunnies tho.) I won't be able to do that.

TPBM what's a weird obsession you have or don't know why you have (mines service dogs obvi)

Not an obsession per se, but a little preference i've noticed: effeminate men and masculine women. I find either of those more aestethically appealing than the usual manly men and womanly women, if that makes sense. Also, long hair. I just like the idea of hair being long and thick enough to mimic a thin blanket.
One thing that i hate with passion, without really having a solid connection as to why, is consumption of alcohol, tobacco and other intoxicating substances. Just seeing someone obviously drunk and/or reeking of cigaretttes is enough for me to shut said person out.

Tpbm, share something harmless?

I live on a farm with 2 Guinea pigs, 3 rabbits, 20 chickens, 4 ducks, 2 turkeys, 2 horses, 3 goats, 1 pig, 2 dogs, 2 house cats, and 2 barn cats.

TPBM lives on or wants to live on a farm

Latest posts

Back