Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storm is a French lop and Iris is a medium mixed breed.
Tpbm, do your buns have bottles or bowls?

Bowls. Its more natural for them

TPBM Gets annoyed by rabbit feed mixes in stores that rabbits should not have

I only have 1 pet (Nova) but i have lots of friends.

TPBM secretly goes on a device at night

I've no need to be secretive about it as i'm of legal age and renting alone atm. At home, my parents have stopped bugging so much when they see me on phone at 2am because if i just can't sleep i ain't gon' stare at the ceiling until sleep takes over, i tire my brain instead. Waking up at 9 is a bliss but getting sleepy later than 1am is really not as good as it sounds. Still, beats being forced to wake at 6 and get sleepy after 1am.

Tpbm, yay or nay to occasional bath relaxing (regardless of possibility; just the idea of it)?

Love relaxing in the bath. Helps loosen tight muscles and relieves aching joints. (I sound old.)
Haha that sounds right about in my alley. My knees are terribly sensitive and lock when it's too cold. Though i'm even younger than you. So, granny gang, anyone?

Nope, all my bowls clip to the side of the enclosure.

TPBM do you ride horses? If so do you prefer English or Western? (I personally prefer Western)

No, I've only went once and that was for a B-day party. I would like to go more often though.

TPBM what is your favourite breed of rabbit?

(I'm Still a tween so bare with me) Alexa and Katie. XD

TPBM Merry Christmas! or Happy Holidays! And What holiday throughout the whole year is your favourite?

Nope. I'm done messing with that. I only buy very large, heavy ceramic bowls that have no lip so the rabbits can't flip them. I have 32 rabbits right now, I ain't got the time to clean up all that spilled water lol (just recently I bought 10 more of these from walmart, they work okay although they are a bit pricey... I remember when you could buy a nice ceramic or glass water bowl from the dollar store)
1640577045721.png

The person below me knows at least one programming language

Latest posts

Back