Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winter. I love the cool, I live very close to the Equator so winter is as cool as it gets for me. Like 50 at the lowest, usually in January. It's heavenly, that January cold....
TPBM, what's your favorite book+movie series? (Has to have 3+ books/movies)

Fav book series: Big Nate Fav movie series: Princess switch

TPBM has watched "Apollo 11" (One of my favs)

Bits and bobs but never from start to finish. I've also never seen any harry potter movie from start to end.

Tpbm hasn't seen/read a famous piece? Which one?

Probably from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. I start cleaning our 2 horses’ stalls at 4:00 and usually finish around 5:00, then if I need to clean bunny or cat litter boxes or clean the goat pen or chicken coop I usually do it after stalls.

TPBM has pet/s other than rabbits

Uhhh
Forever Friends (Shannon Hale) or Sunny Rolls The Dice ( Jennifer L. Holm)

TPBM has blue eyes (I'm running out of Ideas lol)

Second book of "Six of Crows", "Crooked kingdom" written by Leigh Bardugo. Well, to be accurate, i'm re-reading it out of sheer boredom and love for these books.
Tpbm, do you decorate your living space for any occasion? Which one/s?

Not mine, but I decorate Odyssey's xD
I do halloween, christmas, valentines day and her birthday for occassions. I'm hoping to do her Christmas setup soon!

TPBM what's a contreversial food you like?

tbh i don't really know what that means, however after doing some research i think its something that not many ppl like. So, i'm gong to say that a contreversial food i like is Elbow maceroni with parmesan cheese and ketchup.

TPBM has seen a service dog team out in public and/or wants to get a service dog/has a service dog
(IK, I'm obsessed w/ SDs)

"Chonker" (real name is 21C2)
"Bambur" (real name is Bambi)
"The Boy" (real name is Juice)
"Mamarito" (real name is Quesarito)

TPBM has seen a service dog team out in public and/or wants to get a service dog/has a service dog
(IK, I'm obsessed w/ SDs)
I used to train service dogs, btw! For Guide Dogs for the Blind, out of California. I don't have any dogs at the moment but my brother has one as a pet that we were training but he flunked out of their program. We trained 9 of them

The person below me has a gaming chair

Latest posts

Back