Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what NB Bunnies are. So i can't answer your statement.

The person below me has 2+ pets

Yes. My lovely royal bunny pair. I won't be able to interact with them for a week now since school practice is getting in the way. My mentality is going bonkers but i'll manage.

TPBM, what would you want the most?

Depends. As for a pet I have always wanted a Clydesdale horse, Great Dane, or a Blue Macaw.

TPBM something ridiculous that you realized way latter than you should have. For example until recently I didn’t know what K.O meant, until my little sister asked and I said “I know it means knock out, but I don’t know what it MEANS” then my little brother yelled “that’s it!!”

Not right now. I love my royal pair too much to disturb their dynamic.

Tpbm, what's one place/location you'd never go to/ be in, and why?

You will never catch me dead in an underwater cave... While being comfortable in tight spots underwater could open some career opportunities for me, it's just too small, I'm too claustrophobic and the career I'm entering often involves looking for human remains, so that's gonna be off the table.

That's a really interesting question, Tpbm, what's one place/location you'd never go to/ be in, and why?

mexico. my parents went there on their honeymoon. my dad got really sick. (so much that he actually kissed the ground when he came back) and apparently they are allowed to carry around machine guns??

tpbm, how many family members do you have. including extended family

Yeah, if i'm not rushed with it and if i fikd a place to do so.

Tpbm, are you sleepy?

No. Even though I'm supposed to be going to bed rn, I'm not cuz I have GAD (general anxiety disorder ) and I get rlly anxious when I try and sleep so...

Tpbm has anxiety

Many kinds. Most notably social anxiety. I had to spam phone calls to strangers in a speedy search for a temporary rental. I despise calling to strangers. I'd run out of time to wait for people to respond to my emails. After the sixth call i had finally managed to get a place.
I broke down laugh-crying for five minutes and kept shaking in anxiety for another half hour after that. So yeah.

Tpbm, a food you'd like to try?

Depends in what mood i am in.not a great artist but i like to draw stick-men and balloons sometimes

Tpbm has 4+ family members (Immediate/Household)

Latest posts

Back