Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooo, i would've wanted one but i'm sensitive to noise abd i wouldn't be able to tolerate them chirping most of the day.. Also, if rabbit vets are rare here, there are even less good bird vets.

Tpbm, your word of the day?

Apparently, it's facets, given that I've used it so many times in the paper I'm working on that it's driving me nuts!

TPBM celebrates your rabbit's birthday

True?
We did have the tiniest weakest kitten for a few weeks before it died. It was more than 10 years ago.
In a baby picture, Iris was quite the tiny one when compared to her littermates, but i don't know if that would count as runty.

Tpbm, your favourite _____? What is it?

Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo. Being one of the few books that i have with purpose other than gifts from school, i really like them.

TPBM, one thing that you will most likely never understand?

Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo. Being one of the few books that i have with purpose other than gifts from school, i really like them.

TPBM, one thing that you will most likely never understand?
How people would mistreat animals. It makes no sense to me.

TPBM has lost things to their pets. Like my FF9 PS1 disc was ruined by one of my cats. T.T RIP FF9.

You dare ask such a question from a bunch of rabbit owners. True!
I bet there's not one person that hasn't lost some sort of wires, cables, furniture elements or paperwork to their beloved rabbits within the first month of their arrival. I can remember at least 6 different pairs of earbuds/phones and no less than 7 different USB-A cords. Dad just got me another one today because i'd lost my previous cable and found it chewed in half today. These 5cm shorties just won't do for my graphics tablet.

TPBM, how many cord-including elements do you remember your rabbit/s wrecking?

I’ve been lucky. None so far, but I have notches in my phone case from Dune.

TPBM s what language/s do you speak? I speak English, but I’m learning Latin because I am studying to be a veterinarian.

I like anything, yet bigger breeds attract me more. I don't have one specific favourite, but the first french lop will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Tpbm, how many clocks do you have?

An eel if it's a fish, daddy-longlegs if it is an aranchid, butterflies for insects, the mountain bluebird for its gorgeous blue gradient, norwegian forest cats for wildlife and rabbits for indoor pets.

TPBM, a thing you struggle with?

Cleaning! Ugh! But it’s only with human , cleaning pet cages relaxes me!
TPBM used to keep there rabbit in a small cage

Indeed. We forgot to check how big french lop bucklings are. Poor Musti couldn't fit into the oldest cage even at the very beginning when we had different intentions for him. Just look at him! Four months old at the time.received_316344252627376.jpegreceived_438202366972443.jpeg

Tpbm, share a funky pic of your bun. If you don't have a funky bun pic, other pets count too.

Hmmm
For some reason I think that this picture looks likes she's gonna hold smtg in her hands haha

TPBM what's your favourite colour?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-24 09.45.01.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-24 09.45.01.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back