Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I probably stream 4-5 episodes of whatever a week. Depends on how busy I am at work ;)

The person below me has suddenly been getting sport betting ads

Oh yeah, i've been getting a wild variety of ads from youtube this past month.
Sports bets, mineral water, linguistic apps, video games, somehow even chinese tv-show ads... The quantity has increased drastically as well. I play song lists while working on projects and now, almost every song gets two long unskippable ads before they can play. Annoying but i ain't paying 6 euros every month just to make them disappear.

TPBM cannot, for the life of them, _______?

I am indeed scared of bees
All the bees here are africanized bees and they WILL go after you. It's more of being startled than an actual fear, once I get over the "omg its a bee" I can usually get them into a cup and put them outside.

The person below me has wanted to start beekeeping on the side

Who doesn't?

Tpbm, name something you would never do in public?

I was riding our OTTB (Off Track Thoroughbred) Moonlight when I asked her to trot to see how she behaved because she was a angle at a walk. She began to canter which I guess was to much for the girth (the part that goes under the belly to hold the saddle on). Found out the hard way that wasn’t a good girth when it came off. There was nothing holding me and the saddle on then, so me and the saddle fell off and bounced off the electric fence. Luckily I didn’t get shocked, hit a post, or get hit by horses hoves, but I did get the air nocked out of me. My Mom was training our other horse nearby and came running to help. All I got was a nasty bruise on my leg which I don’t even know how I got!

TPBM has fallen off a horse

Pomegranade. I'm pretty sure it's a fruit not a berry..

Tpbm, how often does your rabbit shed?

All the time xD
She's always got some shed lines on her either on her face, back or side lol.
IMG-6538.JPG
TPBM is born in july

Latest posts

Back