Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False, I have two. A harlequin Holland Lop buck named Dune and a blue otter Holland Lop/Netherland Dwarf mix buck named Bullet.

TPBM has a mixed breed rabbit

Attachments

• 4FBA0884-202E-4F00-B8AF-A848B2FA7472.jpeg
    4FBA0884-202E-4F00-B8AF-A848B2FA7472.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9A9437D1-BE4E-4D4A-8354-F2634A8DFF65.jpeg
    9A9437D1-BE4E-4D4A-8354-F2634A8DFF65.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 0
i wish, but no bunny -_-

tpbm likes my pfp (not to brag, but it's pretty cute, am i right?)

i do own fish
47 gal tetra tank and 10 gallon soon to be betta tank

tpbm has a cat

Nope, nope, nope. I wouldn't have anywhere to put one, and i wouldn't really have a use for one, i'm not interested in horsebacking. They are extremely hard to move with, so more trouble than gain with a horse imo. These animals take way more care than i could give and i have no idea where i would get enough hay balls to feed one all year long.

TPBM, name something unusual. (weather, word, animal, person, location etc)

Homegunsmithing :D

Not that I'm good at it, and legal restraints are severe, so I just built a pretty nice airgun last year. Already tinkering on another, more powerfull one, albeit the concept is very unpractical and at best much more complicated to use than a 16th century muzzle loader, but as far as I've researched noone ever built one to this principle yet (well, for obvious reasons), but it is intriguing as a proof of concept prototype with quite some engineering challenges. Right now the sealing of the valve (that's all that exists right now) gets destroyed at every activation, at just 20 bar of pressure - planned are up to 180 bars and insane temperatures, way to go...

TPBM loaths daytime getting shorter at a rapid pace.

Not entirely sure if i loathe it, but i don't like that i need to wake up at 6, wondering if it's 3 at night. My anxiety isn't taking a liking to it. Luckily still roughly a few weeks before i have to wonder about it..

TPBM, what timezone are you in?

Latest posts

Back