Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, two, but I can still do some pictures. First is my soon to be neutered 9 month old Holland Lop buck Dune and second is my 3 month old Holland Lop/ Nigerian Dwarf mix whose name is still undetermined.

TPBM what color is your bun

Attachments

• 98196F0C-310B-4280-ACFA-A9853F6AEEE1.jpeg
    98196F0C-310B-4280-ACFA-A9853F6AEEE1.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 0
  • AFE8AC14-3F19-4A02-93C5-E482DD8A7946.jpeg
    AFE8AC14-3F19-4A02-93C5-E482DD8A7946.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 0
Nothing actually. Unless you count the fact that I vomit if I drink milkshakes or eat light ice cream, but I can eat or drink as much of any other milk product as I want.

TPBM knows what a Aye-aye is

Hahahahaahaha…. Wait are you serious?
Serious of what? That the groom and bride of mine i consoder fully bonded took only five days? Yes, their bonding started on saturday. On monday they spent the evening&night together, i even fell asleep in their home. That pic was sent to me yesterday by dad.
Or did i get something wrong?

Sci-Fi? That depends on the sci-fi. Does giant Kaiju or Star Trek count?

TPBM has proof that bunnies are more intelligent than they let on.
Yes, but in what sense?
I once left a small lidded tub of pellets on my cubboard. I forgot that it was right next to Iris' old home and that Storm's a mountain goat. I stored some fabrics on top of her old home and Storm took advantage of it to climb to the tub of pellets and dig it open. He made sure to do it when i wasn't around.
Last summer when he moved indoors, built a little nigjt-space for him. We put up solid cardboard-floorboard walls 1m high. They were connected to a wall and an armchair. He liquified himself in between the armchair's armrest and the cushion to jump out from there, as we'd netted a roof for him after he'd breached and cleared the wall numerous times. We changed the door and part of the wall into netting and he no longer bothered to escape at night. That bugger just wanted to see into the room!

Tpbm, share some funny story?

Once one of our hens who went broody ( hatched eggs ) was dust bathing ( which in chickens means finding a bunch of soft dirt and flapping their wings just right to throw it up onto themselves ) and all six of the chicks she hatched began running under because that’s how they warm up. We then had chicks flying everywhere, yet every time one got thrown out it ran right back under! Don’t worry though they were all fine because as soon as one of the chicks peeped in distress the hen got up and ran to help.

TPBM owns a bird

No, i don't, but someday i'd like to. I once saw a pair of beautiful chickens in a petting zoo on an event and i would've loved to take some home. In estonian they're called "pärlkana", is "pearl chicken" a species?

Tpbm _______?

A syrian hamster! But I don't have the space for a 1000 sq in+ enclosure right now and my mom is terrified, so not getting one until I move out haha

TPBM what time is it for you now?

same time here lol

No I'm infamous within my family for hating hats...my 7 yr old cousin told me I need one or I'll get heatstroke and my mom's like yah listen to your cousin...
edit- um i don't draw sooo lol

TPBM likes fish&chips

Latest posts

Back