Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allergic to apples, and oranges are too sweet

TPBM has a hamster

eeehh

• avocado(?)
  • kiwi
  • mango
(lol all of my birds, not mango, I don't have a bird named mango, I found a very cute Parrotlet named mango on pet finder, though)

TPBM name start with and A

Nope, start with a c. Parents had wanted to name me alice but had deciced against it. I would've kinda preferred that name but hey, i don't complain.
Tpbm knows/has an idea of why english people names have literal nouns like rain, hope, dj, etc?

no idea. English is the hardest language to learn, according to my old Spanish teacher.

TPBM has more than 10 pets

never gone

tpbm likes popcorning (guinea pigs) better than binkies (wabbits)

Not really. I don't see the appeal in keeping fish but if anyone has them, sure, why not.
tpbm, what appeal do you see in fish?

I don’t have any, but they are a little interesting and I love all the different colors and sizes.

TPBM is afraid of bees ( with or without logical reason )

We do, but definetly not in such a scale that most other people do. It started off as a religious thing and tradition in other countries, but our christmas has absolutely none of that. Ours usually entails sitting in one table eating items like: boiled potatoes, meat jelly, blood sausages, boiled "sour" cabbage(hapukapsas), oven meat, salad, fruit juice, filled eggs, herring fillets. We'd usually be watching tv and talking about different things, and that's about it for us. I do have a friend who doesn't celebrate christmas at all because of their religion though, so all sorts of people out there.

What about tpbm?

Latest posts

Back