Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kind of, 3 fish tanks and two birds (parrotlets)

TPBM loves Pitbulls

Yes! I think they are the cutest little sweeties. Stuff about them being an 'aggressive' breed is a load of rubbish. It's the owners that train them to be that way but they are as sweet or sweeter then other dogs.

TPBM has over 15 pets.

Like i said above, kind of. 2 Parrotlets and 3 fish tanks (with 30+ fish(es) )

Yes! I think they are the cutest little sweeties. Stuff about them being an 'aggressive' breed is a load of rubbish. It's the owners that train them to be that way but they are as sweet or sweeter then other dogs.

TPBM has over 15 pets.
True we have 53😂😅

TPBM thinks there’s no such thing as to many pets as long as you can safely care for them all

kind of, if your pets are taking up 80% + of your house, that's to much.

TPBM likes horses

Nope and nope. Used to have two until a little less than ten years ago. Mystically disappeared and never returned.

Tpbm's first pet was ______ ?

Never played it and am not really into it

TPBM, what's your fave pastry?

Uhhh... Do chocolate fondants, tiramisus or creme brulees count?
Oh wait, pastry. Then it would be what our locals like to call "bread of moscow", essentially a rectangular piece of dough is filled with semolina/curd cream and then two opposing sides are folded on top like sleeves. Absolutely delicious.

Tpbm has pulled all-nighters for reasons other than school?

I myself am not a great barbecuer but like all NZ father's my dad's pretty handy on the barbie and cooks up some super yum sausages and steaks.

TPBM is a bit (or a lot) creative.

Latest posts

Back