Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False. Well I don't hate modern houses but I LOVE old houses. We live in a 100 year old house and the character is amazing. We have been doing renovations (for ten years🙄) and have tried to leave all the old bits but painted everything white with black trim. It looks awesome and I really love our high ceilings and fire place.😍

TPBM has had a bunny pass away.

My favorite animal is the thylacine (AKA Tasmanian Tiger or marsupial wolf). Such a fascinating creature of the past. The last known thylacine alive was nicknamed Benjamin at the Hobart Zoo in the early 1900s. The thylacine was finally declared extinct in the 1980s. With their backwards pouch and jaw so wide, it looks almost as if it could open to a full 90 degrees.
But if we're talking currently alive animals, I'd say sharks, rabbits, cats, wolves, owls....I just like animals in general. They're amazing.

TPBM has watched the TV series drama, Heroes.

Here's a picture of the one nicknamed Benjamin.
1623684882884.png

My favorite animal is the thylacine (AKA Tasmanian Tiger or marsupial wolf). Such a fascinating creature of the past. The last known thylacine alive was nicknamed Benjamin at the Hobart Zoo in the early 1900s. The thylacine was finally declared extinct in the 1980s. With their backwards pouch and jaw so wide, it looks almost as if it could open to a full 90 degrees.
But if we're talking currently alive animals, I'd say sharks, rabbits, cats, wolves, owls....I just like animals in general. They're amazing.

View attachment 55819
I’ve heard of them they are pretty awesome. It’s to bad they aren’t alive today, they would be pretty awesome to see in zoos today.

Oh, and false I can’t think of any.

TPBM has a mixed breed dog

Yep! I have so many pictures of my bunnies. Our storage is completely full...

TPMB has a free-roam bunny.

Who doesn't tho?

TPBM likes very modern houses
I don't. Although i do have some from moments i think are especially remarkable, somehow we have struggled with finding clean pics when came time to get one on a stone.
Yep! I have so many pictures of my bunnies. Our storage is completely full...

TPMB has a free-roam bunny.
Storm's partially freeroam. We have, in the end, decided against letting him freeroam at night since he indeed moves around more during the morning/evening/whenever if he doesn't have too much extra space at night. His enclosure is big enough for me not to be worrying about his lack of nighttime excersise though, as he will indeed make a ruckus with his zoomies.(he will, either way, but the rest of my floor isn't that slip-proof for binkies-wouldn't want him getting hurt and possibly get a joint abcess- and carpets are just a pain)

Tpbm never knew that _______ ?

I’ve heard of them they are pretty awesome. It’s to bad they aren’t alive today, they would be pretty awesome to see in zoos today.

Oh, and false I can’t think of any.

TPBM has a mixed breed dog

It is believed by quite a few people that the thylacine species is stil extant, in very very small numbers, in the largely uninhabited southern half of Tasmania.

TPBM has watched the TV series drama, Heroes.

View attachment 55819

Videos from the Hobart Zoo in the 1930's:

More on the false side. I have nothing against them, but from what i know, they can be quite loud, take tremendous amount of space, heaps of care and are also one of the most expensive pets to keep around. Their dung is unpleasant enough ( we get SO much dung roadkill from riders who don't bother pushing their rides' dumps off the road) and i cannot imagine them ever creating a strong bond like any other smaller pet would.

TPBM is looking for a bondmate?

More on the false side. I have nothing against them, but from what i know, they can be quite loud, take tremendous amount of space, heaps of care and are also one of the most expensive pets to keep around. Their dung is unpleasant enough ( we get SO much dung roadkill from riders who don't bother pushing their rides' dumps off the road) and i cannot imagine them ever creating a strong bond like any other smaller pet would.

TPBM is looking for a bondmate?
Horses are fairly intelligent, and they do require a lot of care, like rabbits. Yes, they are more expensive than rabbits, but bonding with them and caring for them are not so different from rabbits.

Also, no. Xiao Wu and Shen are bonded. Don't need a third.

TPBM has gone foraging for foods their bunny can eat.

Of course! All types of hay/grass that grow around here (orchard, timothy, meaow hay, some other which i don't know what they're called), found some wild mint underneath a pine tree, that place is a mosquito nest, i tell you. Dandelion leaves, blossoms have already bloomed, and something really edible which goes by the name of Aegopodium podagraria L(wild masterwort?). We call it ''naat'' . He has also stolen from me this plant Rumex acetosa, (after googling, it's apparently garden sorrel) we call it ''hapuoblikas'', some clover and that other sorrel, is it redwood sorrel(yes, it is)? We call it ''jänesekapsas'' I've also brought home wild blueberries and blackberry leaves once. I plan on going around and gathering some variety of edible branches since Storm isn't taking willow, and the only other option is currently apple tree.
It may seem like a lot, but it is all seasonal and the selection avaliable at once is kinda spare, so not that big of a deal, but yes.I do go picking wild stuff for him if i can.

TPBM has none to little problem with long texts and/or complicated/long sentences?

FALSE, I have always found messages and texts to be so much more vague than talking face to face ( just my opinion I’m just not a texting kind of person ).

TPBM owns a horse

False. It has always been a dream of mine but way way way to expensive and we don't have the space. Maybe when I'm an adult and hopefully live on a bit of land I'll get a horse.

TPBM works with animals or children or both...😜

As anything remotely like actual work, no. Pet owning is quite a bit though, so also yes. Never worked with kids, am not planning on doing so either.

Tpbm _________ ?

Latest posts

Back