Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandy isnt a color? Maybe a cream?? harlquin or the ej gene??
And true whats a leghorn
Tpbm has a rabbit that has a white ring around there eye
Absolutely false. None of my boys have had white eye rings. Lümi did have black ones on a mostly white coat though, if the reverse counts. They have all been broken patterned boys with black&white whiskers/moustache tho.

Tpbm's bun's whiskers/coat are also multicoloured?

False. 15 years old. I'm turning 16 in December though!🙌

TPBM has or knows someone who has a wild animal as a pet. I know people with pet possums and ferrets which you can only have with a licence here and when I was a baby my parents tried to raise a baby possum but it didn't make it.

False. Ive never been to the USA. I don't really plan in going either. I think I'd rather go to Aussie.😆

TPBM has been 'down under' to either Australia or New Zealand.

Nope. Never been outside the US and Niagara Falls in Canada doesn't count.

TPBM has turned an unused storage bin into a hay box for next to their bunny's litter box.
That's a pretty good idea! I use a cleaned-out terra-cotta flower pot as an extra hay bin for the bunnies to steal from! It's functional, cute, and best of all, free!

TPBM is interested in adding more varieties of foraged plants to their rabbit's diet

Yes! I would love to have a rabbit specific garden with lots of different greens and vegies. Im hoping to get it sorted out in spring or summer. Now they are having grass, lots of apple tree branches, and some bits and bobs from the 'human' garden.

TPBM wishes they had more money to spend on their bun!😭

A sloppy joe is burger cooked in a sauce and stirred so it is loose, with the sauce as a sort of binder--the sauce is kind of a combination of tomato sauce and barbeque sauce--then scooped onto a bun but it is not a very neat meal, but tasty. Question: is Crazychicken girl mean the chicken is crazy or the girl?

TPBM has been here like us for more than a decade.

question: Crazy

A sloppy joe is burger cooked in a sauce and stirred so it is loose, with the sauce as a sort of binder--the sauce is kind of a combination of tomato sauce and barbeque sauce--then scooped onto a bun but it is not a very neat meal, but tasty. Question: is Crazychicken girl mean the chicken is crazy or the girl?
Girl is crazy about chickens. Thus the reason we have 27.

False. We had snow here from december to february. In recent years, the snow has shifted to january-march and has reduced in its volume quite massively.

Tpbm has a stompy rabbit.

Latest posts

Back