Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not. They are a bit mouthy sometimes and i've seen yellow tiny irky bugs on some of them, didn't like that. I hear they're not littertrainable, so i could not have one indoors.
But they're pretty and have their own fun character!

Tpbm thinks about _____?

I do not. They are a bit mouthy sometimes and i've seen yellow tiny irky bugs on some of them, didn't like that. I hear they're not littertrainable, so i could not have one indoors.
But they're pretty and have their own fun character!

Tpbm thinks about _____?
bunnies. The 2 i plan on getting! Cant stop
TPBM has a rabbit rescue

Nein. NO rescues have ANY rabbits avaliable here, especially when i'm actually thinking of taking a rabbit. The closest we can get is rehomees. My white pfp boy, Lümi, was a rehomed one, taken from a family that loved him but didn't want their dog bullying him.

Tpbm sees dreams about _____?

Bunnies. Always my bunnies or baby bunnies or tons of bunnies swarmed together. Sometimes they turn into nightmares...🤣

TPBM loves learning new things. (Anything but math for me🤮)

Ehhh? I wasn't asleep during school but we never had "science" class. We had biology, chemistry, physics, human study, but never "science". The closest and most dangerous we'd gotten with it was that at our last chemistry lesson, the teacher let us create a mini amount of "boom gas" and light it up. It was fun.
Also, math is THE bane of my existence. Seems we have a little bundle of math-avoiders here.
Tpbm has never thought of ______ ?

Games that don't really exist. We would make our own rules and little worlds and play games within those boundaries. Still, they wouldn't have a real name or coherent way to play.

Tpbm has never thought of _____ ?

Nope, is it a movie?

TPBM what is your favorite book series?
How could I ever choose!? I think the series I frequently loop back to is probably the Sight by David Clement-Davies or Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins, or best of all the Monstromologist by Rick Yancy!

TPBM what is your favorite book series (great question, ought to be asked again!)

Probably... The boxcar children by Gertrude Chandler Warner.

Or the moody's.

TPBm has watched road runner cartoon

Nooo. Far from it. Our shelters house rabbits so rarely, maybe twice a year at best, it is nearly impossible to find them there. Which i guess may be a good thing but then again maybe not in some other aspects. Musti was a breeder's, Lümi was a rehomee, Storm is also a breeder's.
Tpbm's favourite song is ?

Fight song by Rachel Platten.

TPBM what was there favorite thing you ever did

Latest posts

Back