Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Tu Shen is a Holland lop Netherland dwarf mix. Pretty sure Xiao Wu is a mix of rex and another breed. Used to have mixed dogs. Honestly, mutt breeds are the best, in my opinion. But I'm also weird.

TPBM loves to window shop for stuff they wish they could afford but whimpers in defeat. (I do with art supplies, bunny supplies, bike supplies, computer supplies, the list goes on.)

Nope. I run the risk of losing it because I wouldn't keep it in its living space because watching animals, that aren't cats or dogs, eat is fascinating.

TPBM has had such a nasty toothache, they were unable to talk without feeling pain. *slowly raises hand*

Gallimimus (unless I'm wrong) is a species of bipedal dinosaur. My hometown has one of the largest collections of dinosaur remains in the US, I'm always down to talk dinosaurs!

TPBM has been to Yellowstone National Park

Never, i live halfway across the globe, not sure if i'll ever get to it, but i sure would like to! Also ''hoarding'' rabbit supplies unavaliable here while i'm visiting some other country. Hopefully i'll be able to get to it eventually. One day.

TPBM has always ''envied'' _________ ?

Never, i live halfway across the globe, not sure if i'll ever get to it, but i sure would like to! Also ''hoarding'' rabbit supplies unavaliable here while i'm visiting some other country. Hopefully i'll be able to get to it eventually. One day.

TPBM has always ''envied'' _________ ?

Goats, they can run around eat whatever they please and head but anyone who annoys them.

TPBM has seen all the Jurassic Park movies.

False. I would really really love to get one and I've done loads of research but I feel that now is not the time due to having a cat and dog that would love a snack...

TPBM lives in a place that sometimes or is currently having flood warnings.🌧️🙄

Not flood warnings nescessarily, but spring floods have been the worst this year. Our lands are hollow beneath, so the rainwater won't go away...

TPBM has never seen a ______?

Latest posts

Back