Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False, and I don't have any other gaming devices (?) either

TPBM is a night owl :)

Yep, and it's kinda killing my rhythm to get up at 6 in the morning, i sleep in until 7 every other day. Yesterday i went to bed a lil before 20.00, woke up a bit after 23.00 and slept again until 6.30
If that ain't a slappin' weird sleep rhythm, tell me one that's worse.

What about tpbm?

No, i don't, although i've been living in one for almost a month and will return to the village in june, vocational school work.
I would like to see your schedule though!

Tpbm .....

Yep, and it's kinda killing my rhythm to get up at 6 in the morning, i sleep in until 7 every other day. Yesterday i went to bed a lil before 20.00, woke up a bit after 23.00 and slept again until 6.30
If that ain't a slappin' weird sleep rhythm, tell me one that's worse.

What about tpbm?
My sister is a night owl. She sleeps in pretty late.

I wish, all I had was cereal.

TPBM wishes they could bring their chickens in the house.
I had cake yesterday morning. 😁😋
My sister owns the chickens.... She wants them to come in the house! What about you?

TPBM would like to be a artist in some point of there life

I am in many ways- i used to play the 7-string small zither until *vovid* did it in, i do sing along to songs quite a lot and can remember lyrics better&faster than most, i used to be a part of a dancetroupe and an acting one; again untl the *vovidae* blew on us, i have somehow also inherited a bit of drawing skills from i guess grandma? I do have a graphic tablet and i do some projects on it, although even small ones take terribly long for what they're worth. I'm still drawing 10 pics with full colours shades n all that jazz, well past two months since i started that one. I work terribly slow.
That being said, i don't feel that i'm anything on the level of being proffesional about any of them, though i have taught zither basics to people before.

Tpbm has been mostly keeping track of this threading.

Nope, not anymore 😟Lümi was taken away by Death this weekend, never to be known why. Most likely a heart issue gained from the long battle with Pastuerella.
I really want to, but i don't think that i'll get a stand-in for him anytime soon, the conditions aren't right for it. I will have to get used to not having a cuddly bunny around for me.

Tpbm _____?

Latest posts

Back