Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. Because technically my husband and I aren't actually married.

TPBM loves to listen to music from movies or TV shows.
Not really, i do listen to a couple songs that are from musical shows, generally i don't really like the way songs in tv are performed. i have a friend whose playlist is comprised of 90% musicals, tv shows and other movie-material songs though.

TPBM has named someone/thing a really funny/weird nickname?

I call Storm ''Tötsar'' because when he moulted he looked like a grumpy old man, what we would call ''vanatöi'' so the name stuck. I also call Lümi ''Lümmar'' (just a name twister) or ''Rottar'' (from ''rott/rat'' since his small long snout sometimes resembles that of a rat's)

True. We call Xiao Wu "Diva" because of how she longs for attention and lays around. And we call Tu Shen "Machine Gun Butt" because he pops out a pile of his poop right under me, always under me, then hops away. He initially got the nickname when he popped out poop after I sneezed loudly once for the first time and jolted him awake. Poor baby.

TPBM has watched Bob Ross.

My art teacher would tell us to play Bob Ross bingo! We would watch his videos and wait until he called the colors that we had on our card. It was pretty fun!
TPBM has been on this forum for years.

No. Thank goodness! Here in New Zealand we don't really get them. I can only remember one little tornado but I have never seen one irl. Unless you count the leaves blowing in a circle for a second.😄

TPBM has been in an earthquake big enough to make something fall off a shelf.
Now that is what NZ gets. Christchurch's 2011 earthquake was the scariest thing ever.😟

Latest posts

Back