Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda. I've been trying to keep an eye on this thread as it is very fun.😜

TPBM has a bonded pair/trio/bunch of bunnies.

They weren't bonded, then they got along for a few weeks, now they're unbonded again. Chance of successful rebonding : 2%

TPBM has experience with failed bonding a pair/trio/bunch of bunnies.
edit: if so, i'm really curious to know why the bond didn't work out long term. For us, it was territory disputes after moving.

Yes. We were given a neutered/spayed brother and sister bonded pair of mini lops and we tried to bond them with our Flemish Giant girl Alice, but it didn't work out. I think it came down to personalities. The girl mini lop is a bit of a cow sometimes (although I luv her) and she is very aggressive (biting, scratching, pulling fur, chasing and being savage) towards Alice who is way too sweet and trys to submit but miss mini lop keeps attacking her so we decided to seperate them and everyone is happier that way. The mini lops still have each other and Alice has us hoomans.❤️

TPBM has a bun that lives outside.(with trips inside for cuddles☺️)

Not sure? I don't really look up where the things i watch originally aired, so i might've watched one without really knowing it.
Tpbm has a good immune system

Not sure? I don't really look up where the things i watch originally aired, so i might've watched one without really knowing it.
Tpbm has a good immune system
That would be me! I haven’t had the flu my whole life, and I haven’t had the stomach virus for the past 4 years.
tpbm has a mean teacher who yells at you for literally no reason

I wanted to be an exotuc vet since we don't have enough of them here, but when i found that i have cat, hamster, guinea pig and maybe more small critter allergies, i kinda gave up on that idea. I am not the one to boast about great memorizing skills either.

Tpbm has some sort of preference on what their bun/s looks/acts like

Partially true. Tu Shen has one half of my bedroom and Xiao Wu has the other half of the bedroom. After everything is prepped, ready, and bonded, they'll have free range of the house.

TPBM knows some Japanese.
True!!

TPBM knows some Korean!.

False. But I am trying to learn some Spanish.☺️

TPBM has pet loving or pet tolerating parents. (Thankgoodness I do!)

Latest posts

Back