Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I won first place in an art contest. It was really random and I did not expect to win, but it was also pretty great because I won $100 and I got a news interview.

TPBM free roams their rabbit.

Nope! And i would rather not have one. From what i know from a couple of my horse-savvy friends, they are a real hassle. I'm not very fond of horses either, although i have nothing against them. They're fun, but not my cup of tea.
Also, i could not imagine, unless the owner lived in the barn, how they could bring their horse inside for grooms and cuddles. Although i am sure that horses aren't kept for cuddles and super close company like many other smaller pet mammals/amphibians/snakes/aranchids/ etc.

TPBM has more mail addresses than one.

False. (I am having meet and rice and broccoli)

I person below me has ester decorations up.

Nope! Not yet anyway. My family always leaves out decorations though and we still have some fairy lights up left over from Christmas! 😂

TPBM lives in the Southern hemisphere and wishes that it was spring like up North.

Not really? I do watch some streamers on ytt, but i don't think any of them were purposefully bad.

TPBM has written in this thread for quite some time now.

Latest posts

Back