Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you mean pets in general, my 3-month-old puppy knows sit, stay, kennel, come, stop, and lay. He is very smart! Theo isn't very smart and only knows how to spin while standing on his hind legs.

TPBM has a very nice vacuum for cleaning up after their rabbits.

I love it! I'm majoring in Archaeology and minoring in Biology, so my days are all science, all the time!

TPBM enjoys writing for fun

Nope! Neever eever had any apple devices in the house. Parents and i agree that apple isn't really great at being very reliable in colds and chargers.

TPBM loves baking?

False took a school baking class will never bake again

TPBM enjoys reading books or comics?

Still readig 3 or 4 books a week. Had a lot of Marvel #1's--disappeared while I was overseas and my sister had no idea--also my class and college rings left along with my uncles leather WW2 bomber hat and jacket--family isn't always great. The person below me enjoys independent movies.

I do, although I haven't been in the mood or had the time to consume very many and I don't always love watching movies alone... It's more fun to have someone to discuss with, especially independent movies that tend to have a lot to discuss.

TPBM has seen the movie The Plague Dogs (It's phenomenal and the book is by the same author as Watership Down!) It was the most recent movie I chose to watch (although I'm not sure it can be described as independent)

I haven't seen Plague Dogs, but I'd be interested to watch it !

TPBM loves to drink (is it eat or drink ?) soup

I am quite neutral towards soup. I like it, but I wouldn't say I love it.

Also, I am a big fan of Plague Dogs movie. Couldn't get too far into the book though. I do like indie movies, watch a lot of indie sci-fi short films

The person below me has to clean out their shed soon

True! Had to build makeshift panel grids from coated rodent mesh, wooden and metal cornerpieces (baseboards?) and then attach them to our floor so that one of my bunnos could have a larger condo. They shared it for 10 days and then decided to break up.

TPBM has never tried to ... ?

Uhhh.... I've never tried to bake before but I really want to!

The person below me likes to watch anime!

Latest posts

Back