Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! I've been working on my animatic project, and the clean inking stage is going smoothly thus far. I can only hook my tablet to my laptop though, and eschool is also more easily doable in the pc, so my poor pal has been taking a bit of a beating in the form of daily use almost 12 hours per day. She's handling it fine though!

TPBM can explain why in the U.S/U.K people have a tendency to gender and name inanimate objects like ships, tornadoes, plants, house appliances, devices etc.?

Oh, sorry, replied at the same time!
I have Discord and Facebook, nothing else, i don't need no more.
I still have a few ideas that i have wanted to ask, so no. I'll just wait until someone can reply to my mistimed post.

I rly have no idea why we name our boats and stuff things like “Beatrice” or “lady of the sea” 😂
Tpbm has there bunny flopping on the ground right now (I dunno rly what to say anymore😂)

Yep. I feel like large dogs are easier to play with because you can play with them a bit more rough. Also, they can be amazing blankets I have discovered... 😂
Tpbm likes to go to the beach

I enjoy my unusual creepy-ish dreams if that can be counted as somethibg unusual. Most people who i've told about my dreams, they get unsettled. Guess it's just my inner way to blow off some steam.

TPBM has been on this forum with/for more than one rabbit (chronologically speaking, ) if that question makes sense?

Not sure haha. I have 15 rabbit right now; a lot of them are the same ones I had when I joined but some of them aren't.

The person below me has gotten a new rabbit within the last year.

Yep. I feel like large dogs are easier to play with because you can play with them a bit more rough. Also, they can be amazing blankets I have discovered... 😂
Tpbm likes to go to the beach
Remember the rock group "3 Dog Night" 1 dog night is cold, 2 dog night very cold, and 3 dog night meant it was freezing outside--Australian aboriginal saying.

True. I joined around November 2019 with Musti, and i had to let him go in June 2020. I got Storm right after, Lümi joined us in late July 2020.

TPBM has eschool.

Yep...although I’m not the best at it, it’s fun.
The person below me’s rabbit likes to sleep/rest in odd places (mine sometimes sleeps under my very low dresser)

Yes! Theo will just collapse in any random place!

TPBM likes cold weather or warm weather?

Latest posts

Back