Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it back in July, very happy my exposure was caught the day it happened so didn't risk getting my coworkers sick. I was quite peeved I got it, as I was being extremely careful, but unfortunately, my roommate was not being as careful. Get well soon!

TPBM has a favorite genre of music

Yess ! I really love to listen j-pop, k-pop, and also pop !

TPBM really loves candy

I used to really like Scottish Tablet before I went vegan! I like wizz fizz too (which is surprisingly vegan), but do not like squishy sweets, unless they are the sour ones.

TPBM likes sour cola bottle sweets.

Hmm.... I'm not a big candy/sweets person, but I have had Japanese candy before.

The person below me went on a long break from RO. (twins if the answer is yes hahah)

Nope. I'm not a big fan of piercings (for myself, I think they look cute on other people)
And I prefer earbuds over headphones.

The person below me has played Planet Zoo

Man, would I like to! I grew up playing all the iterations of Zoo Tycoon and I have enjoyed hearing about every update and patch the game has gotten since its release. I, unfortunately, don't have a computer that can run the game but one of these days I will cave and get one! Is it as cool as it looks because it looks pretty awesome?

TPBM has something they know a lot about but rarely have an opportunity to show off the knowledge or skill

Noope. I'm not a fast foodie at all. I don't like crisps and fries and burgers and pizzaz and all those. I do have a terrible sweet tooth though so i would go for a cocoa ice cream almost any time though.

TPBM has both a smartphone and a laptop/computer

Latest posts

Back