Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, I’m swamped with uni work 😂 It was so much easier in high school.

The person below me love white chocolate

Not really. Unless it's some sort of weedy plant that doesn't need almost any attention, i am generally terrible at keeping greenery alive. It's too bad because i reakly like plants. Even my cacti and succuli don't want to grow at all. One died and turned hollow inside while the spiky fuzzy outside remained intact. Maybe our apartment conditions aren't exactly right? Still moist despite having heated warm rooms, so much so that soil moulds when kept anywhere in the apartment. Anything below 22°C is too cool for us, but in the cottage, 18°C is just fine!

Tpbm has a bun that has a funky moulting pattern. Storm is so hillarious atm since he's shedding hard on his cheeks and nosebridge, he's almost balding n then theres these small dark patches of new fur in the middle of the baldspots. I observed his bald skin having a dark blueish tint. Blood vessels?

False, i don't have a cat.

Tpbm has played Phasmophobia(It's a really good game for people who like spooky things.)

false
tpbm as a kid begged for a pet and said you would take care of the pet and then your parents ended up taking care of the pet. (I did)

False. I begged for Theo, our Chocolate Lab, 4 of our cats (I didn't like the 5th cat, but now I love her), and I was begging last week for a new puppy (which we adopted). But, I take care of all of them. My parents aren't huge animal people so I take care of all of the pets. I really don't mind though because I love them so much!

TPBM has a pet that they really don't like.

No, I've always loved all of our pets, although my cat Shy lives up to her name and is a little luke-warm on all people, although she has a soft spot for my mom. While I deeply love my pets, I don't foresee myself getting any more for many, many years. I simply don't know what my life will look like in ten plus years and I don't want to commit to any more pets than I know I will be able to give the absolute best care to.

TPBM has a rabbit that likes to groom them.

True, little Odin will always groom people he like ☺️

The person below me want to own the ps5

Dude, I still have a PS2. I am not nearly organized enough for any kind of gaming equipment, but it is still quite fun to play on the odd occasion I use it.

TPBM really enjoys looking for new bands/genres to listen to

Yes? Lümi is a very kissy rabbit and will oftentimes just stay in my arms when i wanna cuddle him. If he wants to say '' hey das enough, stop it,'' but he doesn't bother squirming around until i lift my arms, he will groom me. He will shove his moustache into my face when i'm eating something yummy to him. I once joked to mum that if i opened my mouth with something tasty inside, would Lümi come and get it? He did, and kissed me right after. He used to kiss me at random when we first got him, but he doesn't do that anymore.
Storm on the other hand never grooms anyone, he deems himself as the alpha rabbit, and truth be told, he kinda is. He's a sucker for my bedsheets, digs them all over, and will instantly grunt and bite if he finds something unpleasing.

@Hermelin nope, never had any gaming console.
@Mac189 Maybe? I don't really go out of my way to find new stuff, but if i randomly happen to catch a good song i will give it a go.

TPBM has never tried _________ ?

I have never tried Ramen noodles.

TPBM has forgotten an anniversary or a relatives/close friends birthday. (also maybe tell the story?)

I thought my friend's birthday was on the 15th, and i was very sure of it. Apparently it was on the 5th, and when my friend told me I thought they were playing a joke on me. 🤣
(@Bunnylover14 How have you never tried Ramen noodles!!!!)

Tpbm likes to write in a journal

False I have never written a journal in my life, my dyslexia make it hard to put down words on paper. It will feel like something is blocking your brain and you can’t grasp the words.

The person below me like classical music

Latest posts

Back