Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but my neighbor does.

Tpbm watches survival/wilderness shows
That’s me! When I was younger, me and my brother would always try to replicate what we saw in the shows in our backyard😅 we had so much fun

TPBM has read Harry Potter and the cursed child (I did not like that book at all)

Had no idea what it is. The surface on a stove where you cook? Like on electrical or infrared, right?
If so, i'll have to say no. We use the front ones mostly for comfort, there's a bigger and smaller one and they get used pretty equally. It usually depends on what's cooking and which pots or pans are clean to use.
My favourite part of a stove is the oven where all sorts of pastries can be made! I have wanted to try making pavlova besee cakes for the longest of times but still haven't gotten to it. My favourite pastry would probably be lemon sponge cake in those rectangular molds/moulds?

Tpbm can explain to me in a non-dictionary way
What's the difference between mold and mould?

Both are interchangeable, but American-English prefers mold, and English-English prefers mould. They both describe the gross stuff that grows on jam sandwiches if they are left for too long!
TPBM writes books.

False and true at the same time. if it is a pet snake I like them but if it is one outside that you find or even worse in your house and it is not supposed to be there then I do not like them.

TPBM played with barbies when they were kids

False and true at the same time. if it is a pet snake I like them but if it is one outside that you find or even worse in your house and it is not supposed to be there then I do not like them.

TPBM played with barbies when they were kids
Haha that is so me!! I loved dressing them up. Now that I’m older though, I gave them to my little sister and she plays with them.

TPBM shares their room with a sibling.

Yep. Right now I just have some golden-laced polish as far as chickens go.

The person below has never had any pet before they got their first rabbit.

True

The person below me use their bunny as a emotional support sometimes ☺️

Yup, and it was awesome!

Tpbm knows where their name originated from(My first name is Arabic, and my last name is German)

Latest posts

Back